IGNORED

New Genesis Homebrew: Hangman SG

Rev. Rob

I dunno - I've never released a homebrew game, and I think if I put out a decent version of Hangman for any system I'd be pretty pleased with myself.

:ponder:

This at least gives me some faith in humanity. Most of the classmates / people at college recently have been too goddamn stupid to write hangman in C#.

C FRIGGING SHARP.

I dunno - I've never released a homebrew game, and I think if I put out a decent version of Hangman for any system I'd be pretty pleased with myself.

:ponder:

This at least gives me some faith in humanity. Most of the classmates / people at college recently have been too goddamn stupid to write hangman in C#.

C FRIGGING SHARP.

Damn man, I could probably code that up in a day, and I've only been studying C# for a week...

Not everyone has the right mindset for programming a computer - that doesn't make them 'stupid'.

You know, I look at a carpenter with no computer skills building a new cabinet, and I think they have some real brains to do that so it looks good. :cool: