IGNORED

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Cybergoth

Hi there!

I tried the demo yesterday and it looks like a cute and promising turn based RPG. Does anyone know if the "full game" is a somewhat complete package, or if you have to squenix-style still invest thrice the cash for DLC to get the full experience?

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

I tried the demo yesterday and it looks like a cute and promising turn based RPG. Does anyone know if the "full game" is a somewhat complete package, or if you have to squenix-style still invest thrice the cash for DLC to get the full experience?

Greetings,

Manuel

The winter break made me a buyer again. Not sure if thats a good thing.

I was on the fence about buying this but I did because of the pretty cool turn based system it has which I played on the Xbox 360. Its a wierd game though.

I love turn based RPG's and since there are ZERO turn based RPG's out there for download I figured I'd just struggle through this for 14 bucks.

So far as I can tell its the full package. I checked their forums and people have finished the game so you get the whole thing.

Its ok and yes it looks promising after leveling up a few times in the caves. So far I havent really gotten far, just gathering companions in the village to take on the main quest.

I love turn based RPG's and since there are ZERO turn based RPG's out there for download I figured I'd just struggle through this for 14 bucks.

There is Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement available for download on PSN. I didn't think it was as good as the original VH on PS1 but I did enjoy it.

Mendon