IGNORED

Odyssey 2 HSC Week 5

atari2600land

game 5, is this the slow speed? Gonna play this one today and find out.

Roadrunner and I have played this one at videopac.nl. last summer. :cool:

Me too, i think you had the high score for that month. :thumbsup:

Yeah, game 5 is slow speed.

Yeah, I got over 200ks on fast speed then. You got 188,000 I think.

You'd think it be easier on slow, but it's tougher for me, I gave it 4 or 5 tries...

and I stopped at

Good score Road.

post-3059-129566648104_thumb.jpg

This is not the only Pinball game to bend the rules of gameplay... Atari 2600 Video Pinball, had made controls where you can move the "actual ball", I mean square... while it's floating around like gravity. At least Thunderball is fast (on fast setting) and challenging and uses it's flippers. It doesn't include those annoying trap doors for using to much left or right angle, like in Video Pinball, talk about unrealistic...

Yeah, I'm sorry, I kind of like it, I wrote that last post when I was angry at the game. I'll give it that it's better than Video Pinball.

No problem. Most talk very highly of Video Pinball, but noone seems to like Thunderball at all... I think even though they play really different, they're both around the same quality... of average or good-ish. I used to really enjoy Video Pinball when I first played, but since then, I tried it again... and it's really slow and plain.

This Thunderball game I think was made in 1979 by 1 person... so people who reviewed or compare it to Midnight Magic etc, should consider that fact, first.

:ponder: