IGNORED

Serious Sam HD

Lord Thag

Anyone else notice that they remade both of the original Serious Sam games in glorious new graphics, complete with extra weapons, monsters, and secrets?

I love serious sam, and these are both a very large, adrenaline-laced kick in the pants. Sooo fun.

Anyone else a fan? I'd be down for some co-op!

I'm a huge Serious Sam fan. I loved having the combination package on Xbox (and also on Linux) and it is even better with Serious Engine 3. I held out on buying the games for a while because my backlog is so long but there was a deal on SE recently and I couldn't let that get away. So I went ahead and snagged both. In addition to those I also bought Serious Sam 2 for Xbox on release day (and I have that running in Linux as well), and I have Next Encounter on Gamecube. Add me on Live if you haven't already: hIperEye

Yeah, I picked this up on the PC last year when both Episode 1 and 2 were remade. I also snagged it on the 360 during one of the recent holiday sales, but haven't tried that version yet. They are nice upgrades, but don't expect anything jaw-dropping. Still, they are excellent run 'n gun first person shooters, despite being nearly impossible at times.