IGNORED

Too Many Games 11 May 6th - 8th Greater Philadelphia Expo Center 3 days!

mindlesspunk77

If someone was there Saturday, I'd like to know if there were more vendors and more of a selection amongst the classic console games.

There was definitely more there on Saturday. A few more vendors (including Good Deal Games, which had both used games, including 2600, and homebrews) and the vendors there before had more to sell (Collectors' Cards and Games had a bunch of Atari 800 stuff that wasn't there before on Saturday, including a loose Star Raiders II at a good price, though I only knew what the store was becuase of their game list online). The seller with the cheap disks was there the first night (way too good of a deal, especially since MULE especially isn't common. They were next to some import games and weren't where I expected to see 800 games). Not much in the way of homebrew sellers aside from Gooddealgames and yuppicide.

As for deals, I found Intellivision Defender in a box of 3 for 5 dollar games at a seller with similar deals on games for other systems, got a loose Kid Dracula FC for 20 dollars, got a complete Panel de Pon for 25, one seller had 5 dollars off 5 games, those A8 disks, and Collectors Cards and Games had a lot of stuff at good prices (probably the best place to go there for a specific game on 2600, though they only had some of their stuff out on the first day. Even on the first day, they still had a lot of stuff, including Intellivision games, though. Still, some commons like Microsurgeon were cheaper elsewhere, including the place where I got Defender, which had a 3 for 5 bin on Saturday that had it complete).

I didn't get Microsurgeon, though I did get a couple Intellivision games (Defender and AD&D). I wish I saw that box with the Intellivision games earlier (which also had AD&D), but 2.99 for a complete one is nothing to sneeze at.

I was a bit out of it too. Thought I was getting Bank Heist and got MASH. It was only 99 cents and I was thinking of getting it anyway, though.

Edited by BrianC

I got to meet rmaerz and his son! sorry for being a bit out of it

I'm always out of it...so what you saw was the norm for me

:D

hey the next time you're going to that place in Burlington NJ, give me a heads up I'll see if I can meet you over there!

I got to meet rmaerz and his son! sorry for being a bit out of it

I'm always out of it...so what you saw was the norm for me

:D

hey the next time you're going to that place in Burlington NJ, give me a heads up I'll see if I can meet you over there!

If they're open Memorial Day weekend I may head out there or Richie Knucklez Friday or Saturday. Depends on what projects are on tap for that weekend.

I want to go to that place in Burlington also!

If anyone here is interested, my friend and I invited atarinut to the pinball museum in Asbury Park. We haven't really set anything in stone yet.. only that I've been there before and my friend and him said they're down. I'm sure nobody would mind more people coming. :)

If we go on a Saturday they're open like 11am - 1am or something.. $20 for all you can play. You can leave and come as your please. There's a few restaurants on the board walk, bars, a place to do some crafts or rent a bicycle, etc.

They have about 200 pinballs and most of them are in good working condition. If you get a high score you get your name up on it.

Most of the pins are older, but they do have some newer 80's and 90's ones.

Next year for the show I'm going to be better prepared, better organized, and bring some of my pixel art. I loved the pixel art I saw at the show, but what I've done is in a class of it's own and I think it'll blow people away.

If anyone here is interested, my friend and I invited atarinut to the pinball museum in Asbury Park.

The pic in my profile was taken at the pinball museum after I set the high score on Galaga.

If you could do me a favor and take a pic of the high score on Galaga when you're there and post it that would be gr8