IGNORED

2600-9s: who owns NTSC games by Bomb (z-tack, assault...)

CincYnoTi

I know what he means, some people really only want all of the carts and could care less about the boxes. They do take up a shitload more space, wait until you have 500 boxed games and you don't know where to put them anymore. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, in an attempt to be helpfull with the NTSC PAL thing. All of my tvs are multi code. But, running an NTSC game will work fine except the colours are wrong. Every NTSC game i have played on my PAL 7800 or 2600's have shown the wrong colours. So regardless of what your tv can do i think it is down to the console, ie, ntsc game in ntsc console = correct colur, Ntsc in Pal console = wrong colour. This should work either way for you NTSC guys to truly work it out.

Oh, my latest test is on Z-tack and Assault, Alas bad colours = ntsc roms on pal console.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 of the 4 loose, confirmed NTSC (i think I have all but Wall Ball, ther not here as im typing and I honestly dont remember wich on I dont have) I did buy them off of the original owner. Dont remeber what state but I think it was on the east cost. Person said they went to a department store that was haveing a going out of business and he said they had a 'garbage can' of atari, colleco games, all new of course, and they were going for $5 a game. He was actually disappointed not to find 'dig dug' wich is why he was looking. He saw the funky looking BOMB carts, thought they looked kewl even tho he never had heard of em, bought em all. This was back in late 80's

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I just acquired a Z-Tack cartridge by Bomb.  The sticker on the back says "QC Paseed P", so I guess it is a PAL cart.  I did not know it was PAL when i bid on it, but oh well.  It's the first really rare game I have.

Hate to burst your bubble, but PAL Bomb games are not that rare actually. I would say a 4, maybe 5 at most...

Cheers,

Raymond

• 2 months later...

I knew I got ripped a new one as soon as I got that Z-Tack. But that's OK, 'cause I'm a little bit smarter and more wary now. :ponder:

Wanted: The real Last Starfighter game. The one in the movie, not those raster hacks... 8)

OK, I suck. :roll: