IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped officially over; Final rankings.

Austin

Well, it's that time everyone.. The "new" Jaguar High Score Club has reached the end of it's first season. I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that has participated during these last six months. From here there is going to be a bit of a break between now and the start of the next season. I still have not decided if there is going to be any sort of change, but the worst-case scenario is that things will stay the way they have been. Be sure to watch this space to see.... ;)

With that, I present you the final Jaguar HSC Revamped rankings:

1. The_Laird - 121pts

2. Austin - 95pts

3. orpheuswaking - 93pts

4. Boog - 83pts

5. Gaztee - 54pts

6. Kgenthe - 47pts

7. Hyper_Eye - 46pts

8. Kevincal - 43pts

9. Major Havoc 2049 - 34pts

10. Doctorclu - 28pts

11. GKC - 26pts

12. Roadrunner - 23pts

13. Lexlothar - 13pts

14. Save2600 - 11pts

15. Sauron - 10pts

16. Tyrant - 8pts

17. Jag_Slave - 7pts

18. Dan Iacovelli - 3pts

I would like to congratulate the top three players (not including myself) with Amazon gift certificates. The value will not be much, but it's at least a little something. I will be contacting you three shortly for your email information where I can send these.

For the rest, thanks again for playing! The season has had it's obvious ups and downs, but I honestly feel the next season will be a smoother ride.

Anyways, until then... ;)

• Like 1

I am still quite shocked I won it all! I have actually never considered myself the greatest gamer but shows. I think I stayed pretty consistant throughout and got to play alot of games I like too.

Custom status changed to reflect my win :D

I think I speak for everyone who participated when I thank Austin for running this, you sis a really great job man!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2