IGNORED

2600 9s: who owns tomarc/motocross DE, lochjaw, spike's peak

CincYnoTi

• 1 month later...
When are we going to do a list of people who own 1's and 2's?   :D

It would actually be interest to see who owns ALL of the ones and ALL of the twos, including label variations (NTSC only, of course). I've got the first but I'm still working on the second. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the color instructions that say "double-ender" on them will always appear in the double-ender boxes, accompanying the double-ender games.

the black/white instructions will only be found with single-enders. i don't have one in front of me, but i think "double-ender" was omitted on the black/white instructions.

now, maybe, xonox put some double-ender instructions in the single-ender boxes, who knows. but the black/white instructions are much more difficult to find, especially since the color instructions for spike's peak, artillery duel, ... can be found with the more common spike/ghost chuck/artillery double-ender games.

ask sly if he has black/white docs for all the xonox single-enders.

Eh. I'm not a historian, but the seller is reputable to me both on and off eBay (have dealt with him many times) so if he says the instructions he has go with the single end Spike's Peak he's selling me, good enough for me. If they turn out not to be, I still got a Spike's Peak and a nice set of double-ender instructions for $75 regardless. To me it's a non-issue, unless some of y'all think I overpaid for that cart.

the spikes peak color docs are probably worth $1-2. there is a spike's peak on ebay that sly twice tried to sell for $75 min bid which nobody went for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3024437264

current bid is $35. ed siegler bought the most recent one on ebay for less than $40. one with a bad label (though still the original label) sold for $23. i think the reputable dealer got a good deal. :wink:

the spikes peak color docs are probably worth $1-2.  there is a spike's peak on ebay that sly twice tried to sell for $75 min bid which nobody went for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3024437264

current bid is $35.  ed siegler bought the most recent one on ebay for less than $40.  one with a bad label (though still the original label) sold for $23.  i think the reputable dealer got a good deal. :wink:

You mean $64.00 with 10 hours to go ? :ponder: