IGNORED

2600 9s: who owns tomarc/motocross DE, lochjaw, spike's peak

CincYnoTi

• 2 weeks later...
You can add a loose Lochjaw to my list and strike nmatheys entry.  :)

EDIT:  

I know have:

Spike's Peak + Instructions

Motocross/Tomarc loose

Lochjaw loose

:)

how about scanning the black/white single-ender spike's peak instructions for atariage?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I initially thought that only the b&w instructions came with the single enders. However, someone opened up a boxed Artillery Duel that had never been opened before and they had the double ender instruction version. I believe that both were offered with single enders at different times. The black and white ones are much harder to find that's for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just won an auction on ebay for spike's peak single ender. It costs me 74.00 including shipping so I'm pretty happy. :D I know it's been known to go lower, but I haven't been able to get it before. This will be my first 9 and the only thing higher than my three 7's(Tomarc w/instructions, Up n' Down, Xenophobe boxed). I would like to purchase the black and white instructions for spike's peak. Can anyone sell me a copy? Please. :P

I just won an auction on ebay for spike's peak single ender.  It costs me 74.00 including shipping so I'm pretty happy. :D  I know it's been known to go lower, but I haven't been able to get it before.  This will be my first 9 and the only thing higher than my three 7's(Tomarc w/instructions, Up n' Down, Xenophobe boxed).  I would like to purchase the black and white instructions for spike's peak.  Can anyone sell me a copy?  Please. :P

congrats! i was watching that auction.

the b/w docs are exceedingly hard to find. cpuwiz outbid me on the only set i've seen on ebay. if you asked, he could probably make a reproduction for you that would be nearly impossible to tell from the original. are you looking for a "copy" or an original?

btw, if you get more than two people offering you a b/w original, send one my way.

actually, if anyone has ANY xonox original b/w docs, let me know, i'm looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...