IGNORED

Billy Mitchell opens King of Kong Arcade

yuppicide

HOLY SMALL!

I saw this arcade in Orlando a few months ago. Machine selection does suck huge! I love the decor though. The wall graphics and outside entrance was great! I had my wife taking pictures of me in front of the arcade and even inside. Can't explain exactly what I mean, but it even smelled like a vintage arcade. LOL!

HOLY SMALL!

I saw this arcade in Orlando a few months ago. Machine selection does suck huge! I love the decor though. The wall graphics and outside entrance was great! I had my wife taking pictures of me in front of the arcade and even inside. Can't explain exactly what I mean, but it even smelled like a vintage arcade. LOL!

wallpaper doesny pay the rent. he needs wall to wall arcade games. not crappy chucky cheese style games and light gun and driving games.

• Like 2

That is the crappiest arcade I have ever seen. He should have just had old school games in it.

You're lucky it has games in it. It could have been the King of Kong museum with nothing but photos of him everywhere. It would only cost 30 bucks to get in. What a bargain!

• Like 3

For all the trouble he took making the place look nice (I do like wallpaper), the game selection is just shit. NO classics? NO Donkey Kong? WTF? The theme is all wrong for that place.

King of Bong smoking is more like it. :lol:

And RT - you're right! Guy couldn't be any more full of himself.

HOLY SMALL!

wallpaper doesny pay the rent. he needs wall to wall arcade games. not crappy chucky cheese style games and light gun and driving games.

You're right about that. For me it was cool to just see the decor. Did I spend any money there...No. Would I ever spend money to support Billy Mitchell in any way...not if my life depended upon it.

You're right about that. For me it was cool to just see the decor. Did I spend any money there...No. Would I ever spend money to support Billy Mitchell in any way...not if my life depended upon it.

Not even for his world famous BBQ sauce? lol I can hear him secretly spilling his guts in an interview on that topic someday: "See... when somebody has my special sauce, I like to think they've got a little Billy Mitchell in 'em and that makes me feel good. Real good". :rolling:

• 2 weeks later...