IGNORED

The Inky Vs. Moycon-test

Inky

As everyone knows, post count is king. Forget quality, QUANTITY is where it's at. As such, I'm locked in a life or death struggle to overtake Moycon's spot in number of posts.

Here's the deal. Moycon has offered a 'wonderful prize package' which he will post later today. The contest is easy. All you have to do is guess who will have more posts by 10 PM EST (9P CST), December 20th, and what the number of posts will be.

Post all enteries here, and only 1 entery per person. Nobody can guess the same number. In case of two people being close, the one whose number is closest without going over will get it. Example: Suppose I win with 3500 posts, and one person said 3499 and one said 3501, the one who guessed 3499 would get it.

Guesses start now!

Well.....

Let's see. Moycon seems to average about 15-20 posts a day lately and Inky has been averaging 40+ a day and I assume both are going to try to increase that amount over the next few days. Moycon can increase his number of posts easier than Inky, unless Inky does nothing but post to every message on the board. :? :? :? I'm going to have to go with

INKY @ 3652 posts

May be too high but it sounds good.

This contest is rigged. All they have to do, is pick a person they want to win, agree on a number and then "let the competition run its course" making sure that the results match the guess of the person they want to win.

I mean, its CLEAR they are in cahoots over this. :roll:

Oh, and moycon with 3601

This contest is rigged.  All they have to do, is pick a person they want to win, agree on a number and then "let the competition run its course" making sure that the results match the guess of the person they want to win.

Have I mentioned yet what swell guys Inky and Moycon are? *grin*

An additional rule to keep people from guessing at the last minute...

At 10 PM EST( 9PM CST) on the 18th, which is Wednesday, guessing will be closed.

So for those of you who have guessed, because of the addition of the new rule, I'll clear all guesses and let you guess again.

ALL GUESSES ARE CLEARED.