IGNORED

CorComp DS/DD controller software

Mad Hatter

Does anyone have this? I downloaded a copy from the Hidden Reef but I can't get it to work. Does anyone know what file-name the controller searches for when you select "DISK MANAGER" from the main screen? I assume I got the correct 'ware however I can't get it to load from the main screen.

For what it's worth I have never been able to figure out how to get the disk manager running. I have several copies and have tried the one on THR but they all do the same thing which is nothing (for me anyhow.)

Does anyone have this? I downloaded a copy from the Hidden Reef but I can't get it to work. Does anyone know what file-name the controller searches for when you select "DISK MANAGER" from the main screen? I assume I got the correct 'ware however I can't get it to load from the main screen.

For what it's worth I have never been able to figure out how to get the disk manager running. I have several copies and have tried the one on THR but they all do the same thing which is nothing (for me anyhow.)

IIRC, the filename is "MANAGER", a 96 sector (24K) file. The DM is similar to DM1000 and for all I know, they have the same code base. I suspect this file is a memory dump, done to simplify the load and memory move processes.

Edited by InsaneMultitasker

The disk I'm trying has a file named MANAGER on it, and a bunch of other files for that matter. The disk drive light will come on momentarily as it searches for the program, but it will not load. No big deal really, just wanted to check it out. It's easier to use the DM2 cart anyway instead of swapping disks around.

IIRC, the filename is "MANAGER", a 96 sector (24K) file. The DM is similar to DM1000 and for all I know, they have the same code base. I suspect this file is a memory dump, done to simplify the load and memory move processes.