IGNORED

Another Adventure? Yep...

keithbk

Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Atari 2600: Another Adventure'. Please check back later.

:(

I am interested in a copy if you make any more. I will start saving my pennies as I have a few other expenses to take care of first. I prefer cart and manual only, but the box is nice too. 8)

Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Atari 2600: Another Adventure'. Please check back later.

:(

I am interested in a copy if you make any more. I will start saving my pennies as I have a few other expenses to take care of first. I prefer cart and manual only, but the box is nice too. 8)

There are more available now; sorry, it takes me a bit to get them made up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It has been awhile since I posted in this thread, but I wanted to give a quick update.

Another Adventure had a release of 100 cartridges. Over 90 have now sold out. I am auctioning off a series of 5 autographed/numbered cartridges on Ebay. Once those are gone, I will still have 3 cartridges that I simply do not like the condition/look of the plastic cases (discoloration, one has a name etched into it, etc). I may attempt to change these cases on my own and relabel them; I have not decided. Regardless, the line is basically done, the availability will soon dry up, and everyone who has a cartridge will be one of the lucky 100 to own a very rare game. I hope you enjoy!

I want to thank everyone who supported, encouraged, and assisted me in developing this game.

Keith Bradbury

Here is the link to the autographed cartridge #1 of 5: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2611841138191?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261184113819&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Hi, I'm new here. :)

I played the original Adventure when it first came out back in the day. I was just a kid back then, but I do remember beating it.

I played your game on the Atari Flashback Ultimate Portable, and I have to say, you guys did a great job on it. Much love was put into this, and it shows. The new graphics for castles, a fountain, bridge over water, and other areas are all great and add so much to the atmosphere of the game. I love the sword that you can aim, probably the best new gameplay feature.

First time through on game variation 2, I kinda got lost in the southern region. The area with gray rocks that has many exits, I got lost there. Then I found the Volcano! Wow! What an awesome thing to add in there! Got the red key and went inside the Volcano, got the black key and unlocked the Black Castle, defeated the red dragon and got the Chalice. But I still hadn't been able to open the Ice Castle. I was confused. What could possibly be inside the Ice Castle? Something new? A new treasure, maybe? I worked hard at getting the white key that the troublesome bat kept moving around. That bat is the single most menacing character in the game! He's constantly stealing my stuff. I'm left defenseless because he stole my sword. I'm on the way to a castle to unlock it, and he steals my key! Playing these Adventure games is a lesson in patience. Anyway, I got the white key, unlocked the Ice Castle, and there was nothing there! After searching the interior and even using the bridge to gain access to two small dark areas with nothing in them, I realized that the Ice Castle and the Volcano are the same castle. That was disappointing. I think there's a missed opportunity there, to add something new.

Having seen your discussion about avoiding an unbeatable game in the randomized objects variation, I understand why the two castles were linked together.

Anyway, just wanted to say that your work is noticed and appreciated. Kudos! And a job well done on a really nice game! :)

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is broadcasting a tribute stream to the legacy of Nukey Shay / Kurt Howe and playing Another Adventure and more of his amazing hacks on tomorrow's (Tue Sep 28, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT+1Day. I hope you'll be able to join us in remembering Kurt and his incredible contributions to the homebrew community!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...