IGNORED

Master System HSC Season 2 Round 9: Global Defense

4Ks

gfs_3826_1_1.jpg

Earth is under attack! From secret bases hidden in the farthest reaches of the galaxy, deadly missiles have been sent to destroy your home planet. Earth needs a Champion, someone with courage... the skill to operate a Global Defense satellite... someone who is brave enough to fight a space battle with almost impossible odds. Earth needs you to take on the enemy in one of the meanest, toughest space battles ever! You've got the Global Defense Satellite and a supercharged laser cannon. Through ten waves of non-stop action, seek out and destroy the enemy missiles and satellites... zapping anything that gets in your way. Each wave is tougher. The risks, greater. Nobody said it would be easy. Are you ready for Global Defense?

Deadline for high scores is March 3, 2011. Start on the default difficulty level, and do not use continues.

Scoreboard:

Sonic R 85,640

zylon 53,340

Cebus Capucinis 27,620

roadrunner 18,920

Hints & Tips:

destroy everything on the offensive stage and get a perfect bonus of 20,000 points AND and a extra life - as well as skipping the defensive stage… also get treated to a dancing Flicky ~ Sonic R

Current HSC Points:

zylon 198

roadrunner 182

4Ks 56

feldhaus97 56

Sonic R 42

CRV 30

patbb 22

JibbaJabba 22

thegoldenband 12

CebusCapucinis 8

Edited by 4Ks

I'm sensing a pattern here :ponder:

What pattern? :?

I just noticed that the last 3 of last 4(counting this one) were the same games I just tossed/gave away my extras of. It's just something wierd I noticed. :P

Edited by zylon

I haven't been able to top my 85k :(

that had two perfect stages and I'm only able to perfect the first stage on consistent bases…

tip: destroy everything on the offensive stage and get a perfect bonus of 20,000 points AND and a extra life - as well as skipping the defensive stage… also get treated to a dancing Flicky :)