IGNORED

80 or 100 Microsoft Points

HammR25

I got a message from Microsoft telling me to check out their new games marketplace last night and giving me a code for 80 Microsoft points that had to be used by next Wednesday. I went ahead and picked up 8 Ball Pool Champion from the Indie game store. I was wondering if anyone else got that message?

Oh and the Game Marketplace didn't look any different than it has for awhile.

Actually I'm luckier. I just got 100 points!! LOL

moycon,

As a loyal Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member, you've been nominated from thousands to receive elite access to VIP Exclusives - a limited-time offer from Xbox LIVE Rewards. We're rolling out the Red Carpet in honor of Hollywood's biggest movie night with these exclusives just for you.

1) Copy the passcode from below...

2) Click the "Enter Passcode NOW" button to access the VIP site...

3) Redeem your 100 FREE Microsoft Points and get discount off of your next Zune Movie purchase.

Actually I'm luckier. I just got 100 points!! LOL

moycon,

As a loyal Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member, you've been nominated from thousands to receive elite access to VIP Exclusives - a limited-time offer from Xbox LIVE Rewards. We're rolling out the Red Carpet in honor of Hollywood's biggest movie night with these exclusives just for you.

3) Redeem your 100 FREE Microsoft Points and get discount off of your next Zune Movie purchase.

Same here....100 points waiting for me this morning. Woo-hoo!

Cool guys, have you checked out the VIP site yet?

Yeah that's where I redeemed the code for the 100 points. Also says I'm in a drawing for other prizes.

A Zune HD or A Kinect or a Windows Phone 7 and some other stuff. I think you can visit every day for a new sweepstakes entry.

I'll take it! :thumbsup:

Same here, so much for being a subscriber for years, all the marketplace videos I've bought, dozens of XBLA games, lots of expansions, and dozens of retail games.

They didn't give me anything when Xbox 1 support was turned off either, despite the account being more active on the original Xbox than it was on the 360.

Edited by Atariboy

Wow.....i didnt get squat. So much for being a beloved gold member.

Same here, so much for being a subscriber for years,

Just curious are you a n Xbox Rewards member?

I ask because I got my 100 points for being a Gold member and a Rewards member.

Still I'm not sure they gave it to everyone. Here was the email:

moycon,

And what better way to celebrate Tinseltown's golden gathering than with award-nominated hits such as "The Social Network," "Salt," "Inception" and "The Town" available now on Zune Marketplace for purchase.

Plus, just for visiting,* you'll be placed on the ballot for a chance to win one of four Entertainment Prizes, including a Zune HD, 12-month Zune Pass, Windows Phone 7 LG Quantum, and Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360.

Good luck!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

I signed up for XBox rewards.

I got the message for 80 free points when I logged onto XBox Live last night. It came there, NOT to my e-mail account. The date indicates it went out very late on 2-23. It's a code that you then punch in and redeem.

Hey, it may only be $1 worth of points, but free is free. :D