IGNORED

A new season begins Sunday, March 6!

Austin

Hey everyone.. I've made it official--The next season of the Jaguar High Score Club will begin on Sunday, March 6, 2011. The first game up will be Atari Karts. I have updated the rules with the changes here, so be sure to check those out and become re-acquainted with how things are going to work for this season. In that thread you will also find the set schedule as well as the new scoring system and how it works. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Sounds good. Not sure I will play so much this year as I am a bit bummed out with the whole Jag scene right now and it dosn't inspire me much to play on the machine.

Great to see it back anyway, great work Austin! :thumbsup:

I completely understand, man. If it makes you feel a little bit better about things, I no longer own a Jaguar and will be participating very little as well (only what works properly in emulation). Regardless, I hope to still see you here on the regular! You played nearly every round last season, if not all of them! :)

Hm.. I will have to think if there will be a second game this round, and/or how I will implement that for those that do not have Atari Karts. If you put in a submission of your games in the thread where I asked for them, I can try and pick a game that you own. We'll see. :)

• 3 weeks later...

What is the next game. I was wondering if it could get started alittle early as Jagfest at MGC is this

weekend and its fun to play some of these games with other Jag fans :)

We are on a set schedule which is listed here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/166522-rulesguidelines-scoring-system-and-season-2-schedule/

However, the next game will be Zool 2. I meant to have it up last night, but have been spending a lot of time these last two nights off editing together other things.. :)