IGNORED

Master System HSC Season 2 Round 10: Fantasy Zone II

4Ks

gfs_91705_2_1.jpg

Opa-Opa is at it again in this zany return to his original homeland some ten years later. Welcome to Fantasy Zone II where perils are great and rewards even greater. During your visit you'll discover that peace is at stake once again and those who threaten it are more cunning and wicked than before. So beware, the evil Blackhearts are near and they're not alone. Scores of unusual and seemingly innocent creatures will enthusiastically approach you. But don't be fooled. They're not here to help. They're henchmen for the dark powers of the Blackhearts. And they'll sabotage every chance you've got to protect the warp gates from total ruin. So fight valiantly, because just when you think you've made it, the Blackhearts will be waiting.

Deadline for high scores is March 20, 2011. Star on the default difficulty, do not continue.

Scoreboard:

Sonic R 172,400

roadrunner 80,800

zylon 64,000

Hints & Tips:

the red warp is to the boss - you have to destroy all the stationary enemy generator things in every section to proceed to the boss ~ Sonic R

Current HSC Points:

zylon 222!

roadrunner 198

4Ks 56

feldhaus97 56

Sonic R 56

CRV 30

patbb 22

JibbaJabba 22

CebusCapucinis 16

thegoldenband 12

Edited by 4Ks

This game has alot of warps. It looks like i can't go into the red warp until i buy a power up.

the red warp is to the boss - you have to destroy all the stationary enemy generator things in every section to proceed to the boss

That's a good tip. :thumbsup:

When i first played this game, i kept tring to fly into that warp. I finally got in there, i thought it was by buying a powerup.

It's easy to get lost with all the warps.