IGNORED

Game Hear HSC: Aerial Assault

4Ks

gfs_87260_1_1.jpg

It's the 21st century and N.A.C., a feared terrorist group of the galaxy, threatens to destroy Earth. They've developed the super weapon "EL" that will blast away Earth's ozone layer. And they've threatened to use it! As the world's top jet fighter pilot, you're in command of the of the ultimate in combat aircraft - the "Freedom Fighter." Armed with the latest in new high-tech weaponry, you and your jet are Earth's only chance against the merciless N.A.C. Good luck!

Deadline for high scores is March 20, 2011. Start on the default difficulty, do not continue.

Scoreboard:

zylon 364,440

roadrunner 148,170

Hints & Tips:

It's better to keep the spread shot, especially the 5-way, than to use the other weapons.

The first boss is easy, the next one(green plane) is a bit tougher. Just stay to the left just under the engine and hold in the fire button. If you don't have the spread shot, just stay alive and shoot the two underneath areas. After enough time, you'll advance anyway. ~ zylon

Edited by 4Ks

That green stuff i shoot looks like a giant 3

It's better to keep the spread shot, especially the 5-way, than to use the other weapons.

The first boss is easy, the next one(green plane) is a bit tougher. Just stay to the left just under the engine and hold in the fire button. If you don't have the spread shot, just stay alive and shoot the two underneath areas. After enough time, you'll advance anyway.

The first boss is easy, the next one(green plane) is a bit tougher. Just stay to the left just under the engine and hold in the fire button. If you don't have the spread shot, just stay alive and shoot the two underneath areas. After enough time, you'll advance anyway.

I don't know what the weapon is called, but i like the one that has the balls that home in on the enemy.

I'm still happy that i beat the 1st boss. lol :)

I don't know what the weapon is called, but i like the one that has the balls that home in on the enemy.

I'm still happy that i beat the 1st boss. lol :)

That would be the seekers. Just keep getting the powerups with a "P" on them and it'll add more balls and do more damage per ball.