IGNORED

What's all this do?

unhuman

This guy (or someone like him) sells these circuit-bent TI's for like $500 or something ridiculous. It doesn't do anything useful for a programmer or a gamer... it's just designed to make crazy patterns and displays onscreen--- usually as a visual effect for music videos and such. I don't really get it, but hey... there's alot I don't get. =)

Edited by Opry99er

I never understood the circuit bending either. The whole "it's an *art* thing" bothers me in a negative way. So, I try to keep my mouth shut. Most of the people doing this stuff have no idea about electronics and just start poking at things with wires and screw-drives to see what they can affect. One day they will stick their finger in the high-voltage section of a computer power supply and realize it is not such a *cool* thing after all.

As for the console, that is what a black/silver console looks like if you remove all of the brushed aluminum panels. The knobs and switches are probably randomly soldered to pins on various chips. Heh, $500 each... ugh. What can I say, it proves people will still buy anything.