IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 2, ROUND 1

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 2, ROUND 1:

ATARI KARTS

ROUND OVER

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Since Atari Karts doesn't have a set time-attack mode, the guidelines for this first competition are going to be a little different than usual. Please read the following carefully. Please follow the rules below exactly as described, otherwise your submission will not be accepted and I will have to slap you. :D

1.) Select the BEGINNER difficulty mode. The easiest mode is being chosen as this is as close as we can get it to being just you against the track (re: no time-attack mode).

2.) Pick the BORREGAS cup and race the ENTIRE cup!

3.) After each race, your final track time is listed. WRITE THIS DOWN! Post each of your track times here as your submission. They will be added up. The lower the time, the better.

4.) ONLY use the STOCK karts. UNLOCKABLE characters are not allowed in this round (they are: Haratari, Pum King, Fire Bug and Miracle Man).

If you are not familiar with the new Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-2-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

FINAL BORREGAS CUP CIRCUIT TIMES:

1. SamanthaLT - 6'26"80 [bentley Bear] (link)

2. Kgenthe - 6'33"10 [bentley Bear] (link) (

)

3. The_Laird - 6'35"15 [bentley Bear] (link)

4. Orpheuswaking - 6'42"35 [bentley Bear] (link)

5. GKC - 6'46"10 [bentley Bear] (link)

6. Jeremiahjt - 6'52"45 [Ptarmigan] (link)

7. Punisher5.0 - 6'55"90 [bentley Bear] (link)

8. Gaztee - 7:50.95 [Gaztee's Wooden Spoon of DOOM!] (link)

9. Doctorclu - 8'31"50 [bentley Bear] (link)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. SamanthaLT - 100pts

2. Kgenthe - 98pts

3. The_Laird - 97pts

4. Orpheuswaking - 96pts

5. GKC - 95pts

6. Jeremiahjt - 94pts

7. Punisher5.0 - 93pts

8. Gaztee - 82pts

9. Doctorclu - 75pts

Edited by Austin

1'06"70

59"30

1'12"40

1'03"25

1'15"05

1'25"60

Total: 7'2"30

Done with Pum King

Good run, except one thing ;)

6.) ONLY use the STOCK karts. UNLOCKABLE characters are not allowed in this round (they are: Haratari, Pum King, Fire Bug and Miracle Man).

I'm getting ready to fire this one up as well.

• Like 1

First go around. Sorry guys I forgot to take a photo of the last two tracks. :sad:

1'05''40

0'56''10

1'11''50

1'00''05

1'12''10

1'20''95

6'46''10 - my math may be off. Feel free to check and correct. I added quickly.

So I was concerned about playing this game after playing so much Mario Kart on the DS with my son but it wasn't too bad. This is a very solid kart racing game. There are certainly much worse out there.

Oh and Bentley the Bear for the win!

post-27652-129943945616_thumb.jpg

post-27652-129943947085_thumb.jpg

post-27652-129943948577_thumb.jpg

post-27652-129943949968_thumb.jpg

Edited by GKC
  • Like 1

Go Bentley the Bear!

1'06"00

1'00"80

1'14"50

1'01"00

1'14"45

1'19"15

Total: 6'55"90

Haha.. I was tempted to make it a strictly-Bentley Bear competition! icon_lol.gif

Is there that much difference in the characters? if so maybe Bentley Bear SHOULD be the one we all use... I've not played this often enough to know.

• Like 1

Is there that much difference in the characters? if so maybe Bentley Bear SHOULD be the one we all use... I've not played this often enough to know.

With the stock characters there may not be a huge difference. It may very well be just a matter of preference. The unlockable karts however are much faster than the standard ones.

Quick question Austin, you want the total time to come from one complete run through of the cup right? For instance I gave it a second run and I didn't get an overall better time but I did beat just one of my previous track times. I'm pretty sure the answer to this but I want to make sure.

Thanks

• Like 1

Quick question Austin, you want the total time to come from one complete run through of the cup right? For instance I gave it a second run and I didn't get an overall better time but I did beat just one of my previous track times. I'm pretty sure the answer to this but I want to make sure.

Thanks

Yep, the complete cup. You only need to do another submission if your overall time is lower.

Gave this another couple run throughs tonight. I beat a couple of my individual track times but wasn't able to beat my overall. Getting around the lappers (which is usually about 2-3 laps in) is treacherous. :mad:

Pretty sure I taught my son so bad words tonight. There goes that father of the year award...again

Edited by GKC
  • Like 1

Gave this another couple run throughs tonight. I beat a couple of my individual track times but wasn't able to beat my overall. Getting around the lappers (which is usually about 2-3 laps in) is treacherous. :mad:

Pretty sure I taught my son so bad words tonight. There goes that father of the year award...again

:lol:

Don't stress over it. It's only Atari Karts.. ;)

My score...

1 17 50

1 08 20

1 24 35

1 12 80

1 32 90

1 55 75

6 148/60 2.46 350

8 31 50

I believe that is how you calculate it, so it should be 8 min 31.5 seconds. Done with Bently Bear (got stuck pretty good on the last level is what I think did it.)

Edited by doctorclu
  • Like 1