IGNORED

I feel sorry for Atari 8-bit vendors on Ebay

qix_maniac

Well, just when I thought eBay couldn't make people act worse on auctions, this happens...

How could that happen ? even if you made a low offer how can they say no more offer's at all ?

did you send him any email or anything that could lead to this ?

Well, just when I thought eBay couldn't make people act worse on auctions, this happens...

How could that happen ? even if you made a low offer how can they say no more offer's at all ?

did you send him any email or anything that could lead to this ?

Same shit happened to me couple days ago. Thought it was kind of stupid on the sellers part(if the seller did it) I did place a "low" offer and was waiting for a counteroffer to give us a working point.

Why the hell would any seller do that? The make an offer allows the seller to put in a price that offers are automatically rejected if they are below it. It also allows to automatically accept above an offer level. No work to do eBay rejects for you. How did he do that anyway, must have put you on the blocked bidder list or something like that.

Why the hell would any seller do that? The make an offer allows the seller to put in a price that offers are automatically rejected if they are below it. It also allows to automatically accept above an offer level. No work to do eBay rejects for you. How did he do that anyway, must have put you on the blocked bidder list or something like that.

The problem is, I am allowed to purchase the thing. I know, I checked.

You think he would have at least brushed off some of the dust from the keyboard and cleaned the outside of it. And where is he getting that could be under 80 of them as it is Atari 800 number 82.

All I see is regular serial number and the 154 on the other label that may mean 15th weelk of 1984.

Anyway offered him $2 for it.