IGNORED

bennybingo

coleconut

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://imgur.com/a/t18Mz

The above is an album of bennybingo's package that he sent me.

He was wonderful to do business with. He answered messages on AA quickly and dealt with all of my novice questions about everything from different Atari models to how to even do a PayPal transaction. He was very friendly, and shipping was very prompt. His packaging is absolutely superb; everything looks intact (I won't be opening them for a few weeks due to school, but I'm absolutely sure they are in 100% perfect condition). I received many photos before my purchase to be sure I knew what I was getting. Everything was so transparent... I loved it.

All in all, he is great to do business with on AA, and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good retro gaming transaction. Thumbs way, WAY up! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My first Marketplace experience on AA, and I am an extremely pleased customer that would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Like usual Benny hooked me up. I am hoping to return the favor at some point, because Benny is an asset to A.A. and an all around good human. I used to think ax was the best to deal with, but Benny blows him away by a mile by just simply sending EXACTLY what he says he is sending and NO B.S. Thanks again Benny and I hope I can help you out in the future.

Edited by Mxyzptlk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...