IGNORED

Game Gear HSC: Sonic Triple Trouble

4Ks

gfs_39244_1_1.jpg

Sonic and Tails are back with three times the fun and three times the trouble! Dr. Robotnik is building the ultimate super-weapon with the help of Knuckles, but you can stop him by getting the Chaos Emeralds first. Rip across snow and water on Sonic's new jet skateboard or zip underwater in Tails' "Sea Fox". But look out - Nack the Weasel is after the Emeralds, too!

Deadline for high scores is March 31, 2011. Start on the default difficulty level, do not use continues.

Scoreboard:

roadrunner 94,700

zylon 43,000

Hints & Tips:

None yet.

Edited by 4Ks

Give it a try. I found the way the whole screen shifts around with the slightest motion to be painful to focus on. Similar to Fantasy Zone gear in that not enough playfield is visible on screen. Characters are very detailed.

Give it a try. I found the way the whole screen shifts around with the slightest motion to be painful to focus on. Similar to Fantasy Zone gear in that not enough playfield is visible on screen. Characters are very detailed.

I see what you mean. The game needs a further away POV.

I don't know my final score, I'll have to save it before i start the next level.

I was doing good until i got to Sunset Park.