IGNORED

Anyone have any idea what Genesis game this is?

mbd30

Trying to help someone on another forum.

"I'm looking for the name of a typical side scrolling / platform beat-em-up in the same vein as Altered Beast, Strider, Splatterhouse etc.

I remember very little, but the game had a dark fantasy setting with some scifi elements. You play a male character - I seem to remember he could fire blue or white energy bolts from his hands as well as fighting with his fists. I remember that if you tried to fire the energy bolts from a crouching position, the character would perform an animation that made it seem as if he were drawing energy from the ground, The first level took place in a dark jungle or forest environment. I also remember there was a friendly, human NPC at the begining of the first level who acted as a guide. He would fight back if you hit him.

I think the game came out quite late in the Genesis/Mega Drive's lifetime - around 93 or 94?

Pretty vague, I know but there should be enough to go on from there."

Generations Lost, and it's not that much of a typical side scroller... It's the best spider-man game on the system and you're not even spider-man. Played a tiny bit like NES Rygar, even, with the inventory & rope-climbing. I loved the hell out of this on the Sega Channel.

Edited by Rex Dart
  • Like 1