IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 2, ROUND 2

Austin

Gave it another run through. Only scored around 100,000. I mess up by losing so fast in my bonus stage :x . I basically have to get as many points as I can by the Egyptian level because I can never find where to go in the second or third stage of that level and I am too lazy to watch youtube videos of it.

• Like 1

Gave it another run through. Only scored around 100,000. I mess up by losing so fast in my bonus stage :x . I basically have to get as many points as I can by the Egyptian level because I can never find where to go in the second or third stage of that level and I am too lazy to watch youtube videos of it.

The bonus stages are nice, but don't feel too guilty by failing at them (I failed each of them myself!). They actually don't give you that many bonus points and are mainly good for racking up a couple of extra lives (Of course, on easy mode, even that doesn't matter much! ;)).

Stage 3 (the Egyptian level) isn't as bad as it seems if you play the way I described a few posts above (navigate the stage almost exclusively with the spinning-jump attack). The hardest parts are the portions where you have to fire shots to make the invisible platforms appear. First and foremost, focus on getting these platforms to appear so navigation of the level will be easier. Second, from this point on in the game, I recommend simply playing for survival (again, tips a few posts above). This is where most seem to get stuck, and so long as you can progress farther than the others, you will naturally score higher.

After talking about the game like this, I really wish I still had my Jag now.. It makes me really want to play (and complete) this game (I'm really, REALLY hesitant to give it another shot in Project Tempest. :lol: )

New score:

Had a couple of really stupid deaths in the second world. I did get two chances at the bonus rounds though, finishing all the way through the second time and I only got one extra life from it :x

Edited by GKC
  • Like 1