IGNORED

Rarity 8 List

Ed Siegler

Boing! (Xonox Case)

Motorodeo (PAL) Listed here as 8 :D

Smurfs Save the Day

PAL:

Boing! (PAL) not sure how Rare this is?

Gas Hog & Master Builder (both PAL), but they are very common as PAL.

Quest for Quintana Roo (PAL) with strange lable. On lable stand Sunrise and Telegames. :?

Here's what my rarity 8s are (all NTSC):

Atari 2600:

1 Chase the Chuckwagon Loose

1 Crazy Climber Loose

1 Master Builder Loose

1 Boing! NTSC

1 Gas Hog Loose

1 Mr. Do!'s castle Loose

1 Quest for Quintana Roo Loose

1 Rubik's Cube Loose

1 Smurfs Save the Day Loose

1 Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot loose

• 2 weeks later...

Carts that have a rarity 8 that I own:

Boing! +manual

Crazy Climber +manual

Death Trap +manual

Gas Hog +manual

Gravitar (silver)

Guardian

Master Builder (complete)

Motorodeo (PAL) +manual

Mr. Do's Castle +manual

Quest for Quintana Roo

Robin Hood/ Sir Lancelot

Rubik's Cube +manual

Smurfs Save the Day +manual

Survival Island +manual

Sword of Saros +manual

MattG.

Updated 5-11-04

I have but one 8 and it is my rarest game.

Death Trap

I was actually thinking 8 seemed high, but I'd be interested to see what 8's other people have. Only 2 Death Traps in this thread so far. I got mine at a thrift store for $1.99.  :D

Lucky SOB. I spent $40 + on mine (minty perfect label though as a consolation prize).

I have but one 8 and it is my rarest game.

Death Trap

I was actually thinking 8 seemed high, but I'd be interested to see what 8's other people have. Only 2 Death Traps in this thread so far. I got mine at a thrift store for $1.99. :D

What do you mean only 2, my Death Trap is also mint+complete in the box. :)

I have all 8's except the diagnostic cart.

oops... I missed your post because it was so short! I guess there are 3 Death Traps.

Lucky SOB. I spent $40 + on mine (minty perfect label though as a consolation prize).

$40 is still a good price, especially for a mint label. Avalon Hill carts have notoriously bad labels (including mine).

$40 is still a good price, especially for a mint label. Avalon Hill carts have notoriously bad labels (including mine).

I'm not complaining TOO much. :) I have really nice copies of Wall Ball, Death Trap and Shuttle Orbiter - all I need now is London Blitz to be a really happy camper. :D

I'm not complaining TOO much. :) I have really nice copies of Wall Ball, Death Trap and Shuttle Orbiter - all I need now is London Blitz to be a really happy camper. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1950552675&rd=1 :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1950552675&rd=1 :)

MIB? That'll probably go too high for my blood. I'd settle for loose. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

what do you guys think about the version of halloween with no label? i have had several with label, but never considered removing one of the labels so that i could have a version with no label :roll: :roll:

i collect label variations, but this is about the only exception where i'm not looking to get a variation i do not have. i always think that i already have one without a label, it's just underneath the one i have with a label :twisted:

hmm, maybe i should start removing labels for other games and sell them on ebay as "unbelievebly rare, not listed in any rarity guides!!! could be a proto, unreleased version!!!"

what do you guys think about the version of halloween with no label?  i have had several with label, but never considered removing one of the labels so that i could have a version with no label  :roll:  :roll:  

i collect label variations, but this is about the only exception where i'm not looking to get a variation i do not have.  i always think that i already have one without a label, it's just underneath the one i have with a label   :twisted:  

hmm, maybe i should start removing labels for other games and sell them on ebay as "unbelievebly rare, not listed in any rarity guides!!! could be a proto, unreleased version!!!"

They are indeed identical, I opened a broken one with label and compared them, not really such a big deal if you ask me.

Well I have some 8's and 9's like

Crazy Climber

Quadrun

But.. in this page I don't see this Games

SUPER COCINERO

DECATLON

This two carts are in spanish labels and I don't know the rarity... Who's the person that I can send the pitures o photos about that 2 carts? Who can tell me the rarity about this?

Viva Mexico!!! :D