IGNORED

I highly recommend OPCODE!

rhindlethereddragon

Fantastic products, great service, great communication - and a really, really fair price (about what you'd pay back in the day) !!!!!!!

Thanks to Edwardo for helping to keep the Colecovision SCENE alive!

There's really nothing quite like buying new games for your colecovision in 2011, and seeing what the system was always REALLY capable of had it been given more time to evolve.

• Like 1

I agree! I only own one OpCode Game, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, but it is so high-quality and so much fun that I can't wait to see what Eduardo is capable of when the SGM comes out! I hope that it gets released in the near future.

I've been ordering from Opcode for years and here's what I have so far:

Road Fighter

Sky Jaguar

Space Invaders Collection

Pac Man Collection

Every one of them astonishing, making me ask: "Is this REALLY a Colecovision??" - And since Yie Ar Kung-Fu is so highly recommended by you, I'll be ordering that one soon, too!

I agree! I only own one OpCode Game, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, but it is so high-quality and so much fun that I can't wait to see what Eduardo is capable of when the SGM comes out! I hope that it gets released in the near future.

I've been ordering from Opcode for years and here's what I have so far:

Road Fighter

Sky Jaguar

Space Invaders Collection

Pac Man Collection

Every one of them astonishing, making me ask: "Is this REALLY a Colecovision??" - And since Yie Ar Kung-Fu is so highly recommended by you, I'll be ordering that one soon, too!

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a copy of Magical Tree. It's my personal favorite among all the Opcode releases. It has an appealing pick-up-and-play quality that makes it even better than Yie Ar Kung-Fu, in my opinion. :)

I have all his games even one of his prototypes.

Unfortunately I have only played pac man, space invaders collection, and the prototype(Comic Bakery). They were all awesome though and I will eventually play all of his games.

Pretty much all of the Homebrews are turning out awesome games though. Even games I got that I didn't think would be that great turn out to be pretty awesome and a lot of fun.

Some examples:

1. Girls Garden(Team Pixelboy)

I figured I just want to own everything and it can't be that bad however I have played it for hours and love this game. I definitely wish I could punch the bears or something because they are very annoying :)

2. Mr. Chin(Collectorvision)

I actually thought it was a pretty stupid concept but played it for the High Scorers Club and it is definitely awesome. I was so addicted to this game that I kept playing it even after we were done with it on the HSC.

3. Amazing Snake(Daniel Bienvenu)

Kind of same thing just wanted to have everything so I got it when someone was selling it and it reminds me a lot of snafu on the intellivision when I used to play that so becomes nostolgic while you are having fun playing the game.

Basically the moral to this story is buy all the games from all the homebrewers and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. Two thumbs up to all the Homebrewers out there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the point is that Luc (Pixelboy) and J-F (Collectorvision) are great communicators, about Eduardo the games are great but he seem disappeared now and not really like - my idea? - to communicate with us, simple collectors. Also his website not exciting.

Eduardo, despite yr. website and Opcode space here on AA...we would like to know more about yr. future projects...

MAX

the point is that Luc (Pixelboy) and J-F (Collectorvision) are great communicators, about Eduardo the games are great but he seem disappeared now and not really like - my idea? - to communicate with us, simple collectors. Also his website not exciting.

Eduardo, despite yr. website and Opcode space here on AA...we would like to know more about yr. future projects...

MAX

I'm sure if there's something available for sale, it'll be posted here.

MAX

I think I should make an intervention here. Eduardo has been hard at work these last couple of months porting several SG-1000 and MSX games for release under my Team Pixelboy label. Here are the games that he has ported so far:

- Star Force

- Circus Charlie

- Ninja Princess

- Champion Ice Hockey

- Mopiranger

- Bank Panic

Circus Charlie has passed the beta-testing phase, the others will be beta-tested soon. There are only two games remaining to be ported, namely Golgo 13 and Wonder Boy (both SG-1000 ports). Beyond that, I can also confirm that Konami's Ping-Pong will also be published by Team Pixelboy! :)

Eduardo has done wonderful work so far, and he deserves a lot of praise for pressing on like he's been doing. Some of these games have been very hard to port (Bank Panic was the toughest of the bunch, from what Eduardo told me).

• Like 2

MAX

I think I should make an intervention here. Eduardo has been hard at work these last couple of months porting several SG-1000 and MSX games for release under my Team Pixelboy label. Here are the games that he has ported so far:

- Star Force

- Circus Charlie

- Ninja Princess

- Champion Ice Hockey

- Mopiranger

- Bank Panic

Circus Charlie has passed the beta-testing phase, the others will be beta-tested soon. There are only two games remaining to be ported, namely Golgo 13 and Wonder Boy (both SG-1000 ports). Beyond that, I can also confirm that Konami's Ping-Pong will also be published by Team Pixelboy! :)

Eduardo has done wonderful work so far, and he deserves a lot of praise for pressing on like he's been doing. Some of these games have been very hard to port (Bank Panic was the toughest of the bunch, from what Eduardo told me).

Thanks Luc for info

Thanks Eduardo !