IGNORED

Cave to publish Deathsmiles IIx in the US!

98PaceCar

The first one was disc release, so I don't see why this wouldn't be a disc release.

My question is... why Deathsmiles II? Why not some of the tougher ones, like Ketsui or DoDonPachi? I mean I know that Deathsmiles is the easiest to 1cc compared to the rest of their lineup... but give us something harder than this... :)

I guess I shouldn't be complaining, and just thankful that they're bringing another one over. I have Mushihimesama Futari for difficulty. :)

My question is... why Deathsmiles II? Why not some of the tougher ones, like Ketsui or DoDonPachi? I mean I know that Deathsmiles is the easiest to 1cc compared to the rest of their lineup... but give us something harder than this... :)

I would assume this is because the original was released over here and has more exposure with the non-hardcore shmup crowd (i.e., the ones that don't really follow the import scene). Anyways, as much as I'd rather see the others you mentioned, I'm not complaining much.. The import version of DSIIX is kind of expensive, and since it's a fairly story-driven game, it will be nice to have it translated to English.

I would assume this is because the original was released over here and has more exposure with the non-hardcore shmup crowd (i.e., the ones that don't really follow the import scene). Anyways, as much as I'd rather see the others you mentioned, I'm not complaining much.. The import version of DSIIX is kind of expensive, and since it's a fairly story-driven game, it will be nice to have it translated to English.

They're all expensive... well except for Espgaluda 2 going on sale.

I think Mushi Futari is still around $70.

They're all expensive... well except for Espgaluda 2 going on sale.

I think Mushi Futari is still around $70.

Mushi went platinum, so it should be $35. Same with the original Otomedius, but it's region locked.

Well... I am glad I waited then. :)

Got a question.

When looking at site like Play Asia, I can see how you can tell if a game will play on an NTSC system, and some of them list the languages, but some say Array under language.

What exactly does "Array" that mean?

Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 has English in all the menus but some of the dialog boxes are Japanese only. The achievements are also Japanese only. I have no idea how someone would ever figure that out without reading some sort of review though. The Play-Asia webpage for the game only lists Japanese as the language.

Looks like Cave has been pleased with how many overseas copies of Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 have been bought since they're releasing Deathsmiles IIx:

http://kotaku.com/#!5368190/bullet-hell-shooter-creators-cave-going-region+free-for-next-xbox-360-game

I have no idea how someone would ever figure that out without reading some sort of review though.

Well like look at this page:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html

This is really what I was referring to. It's a cool compatibility guide for games.

Naturally I'd be interested in games confirmed for NTSC-U/C, although I think a red question mark means it could be NTSC-U/C compatible,but it's not confirmed. But now look at the language field. Many state they are English, French, German, etc... but some say they are Array, just was wondering what that ment. Anyone know?

I have no idea how someone would ever figure that out without reading some sort of review though.

Well like look at this page:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html

This is really what I was referring to. It's a cool compatibility guide for games.

Naturally I'd be interested in games confirmed for NTSC-U/C, although I think a red question mark means it could be NTSC-U/C compatible,but it's not confirmed. But now look at the language field. Many state they are English, French, German, etc... but some say they are Array, just was wondering what that ment. Anyone know?

Either multi Language....or... Jenglish

Well see that's what I don't get. Some games list several languages. I would think if it ment muti-language they would just keep it consistent and list the languages, but maybe you're right, maybe they just put that if they know it's multi-language but the languages aren't confirmed??

What exactly is Jenglish? I'm guessing Japanese English??

Well see that's what I don't get. Some games list several languages. I would think if it ment muti-language they would just keep it consistent and list the languages, but maybe you're right, maybe they just put that if they know it's multi-language but the languages aren't confirmed??

What exactly is Jenglish? I'm guessing Japanese English??

The really bad japanese to english translations