IGNORED

NSFW New PS3 Commercial

HammR25

Epic win! That is great. I don't know why I hadn't thought about their "its only does" ads before this. This is started to get costly for Sony, their public opinion is dropped a lot and a lot faster then I would have thought. I'm starting to agree with the people thinking this will effect gamings next generation of consoles. This is exactly what people needed to see why all this "cloud based gaming" and DLC only gaming is a bad bad bad thing.

More of these commercials on the internet can only be a good thing. I get to laugh at something and Sony gets to feel a little more sting because the word spreads to more and more people every time something like this is made.

It's funny.... when I first got my Wii I made a couple of VC Channel purchases. With each purchase I complained that Nintendo didn't store any of my info online and I had to enter my CC and other info each time I made a purchase.

I'm now convinced that Nintendo had the right idea all along and I'm thankful for their foresight!

Mendon

It's funny.... when I first got my Wii I made a couple of VC Channel purchases. With each purchase I complained that Nintendo didn't store any of my info online and I had to enter my CC and other info each time I made a purchase.

I'm now convinced that Nintendo had the right idea all along and I'm thankful for their foresight!

Mendon

I agree. :thumbsup: