IGNORED

TI magazines

KirkDCO

I see that there are some great resources for Atari books and magazines here and elsewhere. I can find nearly every book or magazine ever produced for Atari computers. What about the TI? My big interest now is 99er, 99er Home Computer, and Home Computer magazines. I have all but the first 5 of 99er and would like to get all of them. Let me know if you have them available.

What about e-resources? I've found the whtech web site that has some very poor quality and only partial scans of the 99ers. Are there any other, better, scans? Same question for TI-based books.

-Kirk

I see that there are some great resources for Atari books and magazines here and elsewhere. I can find nearly every book or magazine ever produced for Atari computers. What about the TI? My big interest now is 99er, 99er Home Computer, and Home Computer magazines. I have all but the first 5 of 99er and would like to get all of them. Let me know if you have them available.

What about e-resources? I've found the whtech web site that has some very poor quality and only partial scans of the 99ers. Are there any other, better, scans? Same question for TI-based books.

-Kirk

Check out the pinned programming resources topic.

Check out the pinned programming resources topic.

How on Earth did I miss that? Excellent collection of various books, Compute! in particular. Nice!

The only thing left is a good resource for the 99er, 99er Home Computer, and Home Computer magazines.

99er HCM: Awesome. It was THE magazine to read of the day. Lots of ads, color pages, etc.

Micropendium: little advertising, but extremely technical. One of my letters got in.

Home Computer Magazine: Covered more than just the TI(it's what 99er turned into). No ads, and the guy in charge ripped everyone off by turning it into another magazine a year later, charging way more per issue.

Did you check the development resources thread ? Plenty of TI books there. :)

No magazines yet. However that might change in the next couple of days :)

retroclouds - yep, I've now found the book section. Lots of good stuff there. Next couple of days,eh? I'm intrigued...do tell...

S1500 - 99er and 99er Home Computer were fantastic - only 5 more and I'll have them all. Home Computer Magazine had its moments. There were some good bits. Once it was converted to the pamphlet called Home Computing Journal, it was essentially worthless. I think that happened on about my second or third issue after buying a subscription. ugh.

WH Tech has scans of the Micropendium mags which aren't bad. The 99er scans aren't very good at all, though. Especially after I dug through the Antic scans on AtariMania.com

• 3 months later...

Definitely interesting! Thank you.

Also, interesting we should cross paths here as we just crossed paths on eBay. (I shipped your order yesterday.) 8^D

Great Kirk are you again ? ! :D

yes, Internet is a cool little world ;)

i am very appy and curious to see the package, you will found all your materials on my website... not so soon, but will be there ;)

Definitely interesting! Thank you.

Also, interesting we should cross paths here as we just crossed paths on eBay. (I shipped your order yesterday.) 8^D

Great Kirk are you again ? ! :D

yes, Internet is a cool little world ;)

i am very appy and curious to see the package, you will found all your materials on my website... not so soon, but will be there ;)

Excellent! I hope that you find something useful/interesting/fun in the package. There is a LOT of material there.

Regarding your web page, very nice work. My Italian is not very good, but Google Translate came to my rescue. 8^)

Excellent! I hope that you find something useful/interesting/fun in the package. There is a LOT of material there.

Regarding your web page, very nice work. My Italian is not very good, but Google Translate came to my rescue. 8^)

i am sure will be something intersting ;)

thankyou for your words on my webpage, i hope the new style/organization of my site will like the same, i just working at this now.

well.. about Google Translate... i do not know a lot English but google help me too !! ;)