IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 2, ROUND 5

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 2, ROUND 5:

ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR

ROUND OVER

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Start a new game as the ALIEN. Play until you game-over, then submit your score.

NOTE: The score must be had in one sitting. If it saves your score on your save file, it DOES NOT COUNT. Please be honest here.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....on-2-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

CURRENT SCORES SUBMITTED FOR ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR:

1. Averybluemonkey - 3,320,000 (+100pts)

2. Orpheuswaking - 2,722,500 (+82pts)

3. GKC - 1,830,000 (+55pts)

4. Jeremiahjt - 1,812,400 (+54pts)

5. SamanthaLT - 1,120,600 (+33pts)

6. Kgenthe - 910,000 (+27pts)

7. Punisher5.0 - 580,400 (+17pts)

8. Jag_Slave - 390,600 (+11pts)

9. Doctorclu - 40,000 (+11pts, submitted after round ended, 9/2011)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. Averybluemonkey - 367pts

2. Punisher5.0 - 347pts

3. Jeremiahjt - 332pts

4. Orpheuswaking - 329pts

5. Kgenthe - 294pts

6. SamanthaLT - 284pts

7. Sauron - 218pts

8. GKC - 203pts

9. Austin - 144pts

10. The_Laird - 97pts

11. Doctorclu - 95pts

12. Gaztee - 82pts

13. Sh3-rg - 75pts

14. CyranoJ - 75pts

15. JagChris - 75pts

16. NML32 - 75pts

17. Astropuff - 49pts

18. Miles Silva - 25pts

19. Jag_Slave - 16pts

Edited by Austin

This one is probably going to be more about perseverance than skill. Since we can cacoon marines whoever is willing to wait it out the most is going to score a lot. Hopefully, this will make me finally beat the game with the alien.

What cheats are going to be allowed? I personally don't like cheats, but since we established with Super Burnout that we allow cheats we better go ahead and figure it out.

• Like 1

This one is probably going to be more about perseverance than skill. Since we can cacoon marines whoever is willing to wait it out the most is going to score a lot. Hopefully, this will make me finally beat the game with the alien.

What cheats are going to be allowed? I personally don't like cheats, but since we established with Super Burnout that we allow cheats we better go ahead and figure it out.

Using the Punisher in Super Burnout wasn't a "cheat". It may be considered so if you're playing the game solo, but in our case it was a part of the competition. The goal in mind was to have everyone use the same bike, evening the playfield. It was about who could master the track better than the others.

In AVP, no cheats or codes. All default settings. Also, like stated in the rules, no saving.

This is going to be a tough one. I could never get into this game.

I had a feeling that was the case with a few people here (I know kgenthe doesn't care for it much ;)). I chose playing as the Alien as the movement is much, much quicker, and it's a little more forgiving since you can revive yourself through the eggs as the game goes on. Hopefully that helps make it a little more enjoyable for those that never really got into it.

Are we going to go ahead and extend this? That would be ideal for my wife and me since we've been very busy lately with her graduation and getting ready to move.

Yeah, consider it extended for another two weeks. I may not be able to update the original post until later tonight though.