IGNORED

Mendon

Not that I'm interested in playing games just to collect them, but I'm simply curious.... which Xbox360 games give you freebies for your avatar and how many have you won?

I was playing some South Park Lets Go Tower Defense last night with my son and a couple others and won a South Park hat. I know I've also received some Halo stuff from Reach and Waypoint, a Duke Nukem T-shirt, a couple items from Crackdown 2, a shirt from Left for Dead 2, a couple Keffling items, and a few other things.

Its kind of funny when a message pop's up during a game that I won a prize and I go "Huh???". :? LOL

Anyway, I'm just curious what others are being awarded and what you played to receive them.

Mendon

I have a lot of awards.

Most are T shirts, but some give some pretty cool props (My favorite)

Some only have a couple, others have a bunch of awards.

Off the top of my head...

Alan Wake - T shirt is all I have, there may be others.

LIPS - Has a bunch of stuff you can unlock, mostly music related clothing I think

LIMBO - I have a T-Shirt

Perfect Dark - T Shirt

Toy Soldiers - Can get a helmet and a cool retro gas mask.

Left 4 Dead - Not sure if they both give awards but I've got L4D T shirts, and a goofy med pack prop.

Costume Quest - Can get a pumpkin head mask and something else, I think a candy bag prop or something.

Magic : Duels of the Planeswalkers - This one has some, I think all I have is a T-shirt, but there is also a Magic deck prop.

Doom II - Nice award, an entire marine outfit from head to toe!

Crackdown 2 - This is one that has quite a few I think. I got a pair of FREAK slippers.

Pinball FX 2 - Has some including a robe.

Lazy Raiders -Once finished this one gives you an explorers outfit and hat.

Also while not a game, Halo Waypoint gives you some awards. I think a Helmet and a prop.

I'm sure there are plenty more, I keep remembering more as I type this ending....