Marksman Shooting - $4

Outrun 2019 - $2

Vectorman 2 - $2

King of Monsters 2 - $2

STTNG - $2

Jurassic Park 2 - $2

Stunt Race FX - $2

Wipeout 3 - $2

Capcom Plug and Play - $4 (1942, Commando, Ghosts & Goblins)

Never seen one of those Capcom controllers. How does it feel? Are they micro switches?

AX

Today's goodies:

BioHazard Battle - $3

Tyrants - $4

Marksman Shooting - $4

Outrun 2019 - $2

Vectorman 2 - $2

King of Monsters 2 - $2

STTNG - $2

Jurassic Park 2 - $2

Stunt Race FX - $2

Wipeout 3 - $2

Never seen one of those Capcom controllers. How does it feel? Are they micro switches?

AX

Without taking it apart, it feels like it uses microswitches. It also has a slot for "gamekeys" which I assume are like other cartridges containing more games, which seems to me to defeat the purpose of an all in one plug and play unit.

Today's goodies:

BioHazard Battle - $3

Tyrants - $4

Marksman Shooting - $4

Outrun 2019 - $2

Vectorman 2 - $2

King of Monsters 2 - $2

STTNG - $2

Jurassic Park 2 - $2

Stunt Race FX - $2

Wipeout 3 - $2

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that this store/guy put the price stickers on those loose Genesis carts PROPERLY? About friggin' time!

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that this store/guy put the price stickers on those loose Genesis carts PROPERLY? About friggin' time!

A few other customers and I have had a talk with the owners about that issue. It never used to be that way but thankfully they're coming around :)

It would appear that I've just taken myself a ~$30 gamble on a recently deceased Vectrex. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205571014301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320557101430&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

bfglgbwkkgrhqmoki0ewpsy.jpg

I already have a pair of controllers and a scramble cart from years of thrift store hunting, but we'll see how repairs go before I call victory on this one. No sound or vid outside of a white dot. recently worked, but the fact that I was only competing against one other bidder is a bit worrisome.

Edited by Reaperman

It would appear that I've just taken myself a ~$30 gamble on a recently deceased Vectrex. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205571014301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320557101430&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I already have a pair of controllers and a scramble cart from years of thrift store hunting, but we'll see how repairs go before I call victory on this one. No sound or vid outside of a white dot. recently worked, but the fact that I was only competing against one other bidder is a bit worrisome.

If nothing else, it is a good shell. I've seen plenty of ugly shell units (cracked) sell cheap but working. I think you did pretty good for $30 SHIPPED. At first I didn't think so till I saw that was the total after shipping.

AX

Reaperman, I am sending out some mojo for you...I predict the package will get jostled around just enough in transit to make it work again. Happy Scrambling!!! Morgan

Hello all,

Great weekend for fun, not so great for treasure finds. :)

Did find the following:

A2600 Backgammon $1.99

A7800 Super Huey! $2.70

A7800 Winter Games $2.70

NES Breakthru $1.99

NES Guerrilla War $1.99

PS One dual shock controller $2.00

First gen Genny with Knuckles Chaotic $5.00 (OK, that was pretty good)

Also found Redneck Rampage for the PC for $1.99. Loaded up DosBox and it plays great, forgot how much fun that game was.

Edited by Shephda

Diablo Battle Chest - $9.99

Complete with all discs, instructions, strategy guide and catalog. Didn't know there were board games or books based on their games....

post-7758-1278437625_thumb.jpg

Radeon 7500 64MB DDR AGP video card - $9.99

Have not tried the card to see if it works. It looks unused. I know it's not the fastest thing in the world, but for what I play it's fine.

post-7758-127843763378_thumb.jpg

I don't usually see these in the wild:

Atari XEGS with keyboard

+

Hardball

Bug Hunt

Flight Sim 2

Barnyard Blaster

Food Fight

Ace of Aces

Blue Max

Rescue On Fractalus

Works great. Tested the ram, all good, nice clean unit - only $9.99 for everything at Value Village.

Its a little yellowed but the picture makes it worse than it is. Nice back up unit :)

post-2493-12784433191_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtariLeaf

I snagged a great deal on a Game Boy Advance SP (I think it's the original SP). It comes with Street Fighter Alpha 3 (score!), Jake Long (I'll probably sell this), Wade Hixton's Counter Punch (don't know about this), FIFA Soccer 2003 (definitely selling this), Konami Arcade Advance (yay!), Namco Museum (another score), Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure (don't know), and a charger. Here's the auction:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2805302123831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280530212383&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Tried again a bit more today, not much better

Pac-Man (Atari 2600) $0.50 I know its not a great port, but I have just got my 2600 recently so....

Defender (Atari 2600) $0.50 :3

Combat (Atari 2600) $0.50 :3

Gremlins 2 (NES) $3 I expected this to suck, oddly it did not.

Nice, to me it's the thrill of the hunt. Don't matter if it's an ultra rare or an everyday common.

Good hunting and have fun!