IGNORED

Super easy "achievments"

moycon

Yes achievements in quotes because let's face it, some are not really anything to brag about.

Right now I'm playing Arcania : Gothic 4, there is an achievement called Relaxed Attitude, and what you need to get it is to use a bed or a chair for 60 minutes. So yeah, you click "A" to use bed, put the controller down and walk away. Come back an hour later...*plink*

I think the easiest ever was an "achievement" in Chime, you got 50 GP for simply booting up the game (Granted it was a game for charity and the 50GP was supposed to be a gift for supporting the cause.

Just curious what everyone considers their easiest "achievement" in a 360 game.

There's a few games (including the first Deathsmiles) that gave you an achievement for pausing the game.

The most recent one was Bullet Soul that I picked up, a JP shmup. Along the same lines, pressing start, pausing and even just killing the first enemy.

I played one game last night and I swear the achievement bubble wouldn't stop popping up for the majority of the game.

Edited by keilbaca

Soul Calibur IV had a few.

Firstly, there's the achievement you get for watching the opening movie. You don't even have to start the game. Just pop it in and kick back for an achievement.

I bought the deluxe pack which came with a code to unlock stuff which would normally have required gameplay to unlock in game. So, I started with several items which gave achievements for owning. So, when I first started the game I got a couple of automatic achievements just for buying the deluxe pack.

One or both of the Raiden games has an achievement for getting killed.

Clive Barker's Jericho gives you nearly 700 points for simply completing the game (you basically get a nice chunk for finishing each chapter).

I got Mushihimesama Futari the other day and thought it was funny that I kept getting +5g achievements for simply shooting at enemies on the first level.

• Like 1

If Avatar was cheap, I'd get it just for a good laugh for 3 minutes. But the last time I looked at a used copy at GameStop, they're asking way too much for something that just offers 180 seconds of entertainment.

Edited by Atariboy

If Avatar was cheap, I'd get it just for a good laugh for 3 minutes. But the last time I looked at a used copy at GameStop, they're asking way too much for something that just offers 180 seconds of entertainment.

I rented that one off Gamestop a couple years ago. There is really no pride in having 1000/1000 on that game!! LOL

I forgot about Itchy Koala's choice "throwing away the trash". From what I recall that was right at the beginning of the game too!

Rock Band 3's achievements range from insanely difficult like the 'Infinite Set List' one to insanely easy like the 'Tune Your System' one. You should not get 5 points for simply adjusting the game settings, that's not even playing the game!

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard gives you 60 points for watching the opening credits, 15 for starting your first game and 30 for "playing" the nonexistent multiplayer mode (what?). It also throws you another 5 for pausing the game. Yay. Had some fun with it, but those are laughable (though still not as bad as the 1,000 gamerscore you get with NBA 2K6 and College Hoops 2K6).

The Last Airbender is stupid easy to get 1000/1000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7b3Z3ricJo

I remember that, I bought the game from someone here on the boards (along with some others) and that was just funny, a single move gets you all the achievement points in the game.

I remember one on "The Darkness" that you get a point for "watching TV" or something. Hey, I was just curious and while talking to your girlfriend, I just watched what was on TV, and after about a minute, it pings :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Black Ops - breaking out of the chair

Half life 2 - throwing away the trash

In HL2, don't forget throwing the can at the guard after he tells you to pick it up. I found that one by accident; I wasn't going to let him talk to me that way, lol.

Darkest of Days had some bizarre achievements. Punch a horse, drown yourself, blow yourself up, and protect the game developers in a secret mission. Is it shameful to say I have 1000g/1000g in this game?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/darkest-of-days/achievements/

Black Ops - breaking out of the chair

Half life 2 - throwing away the trash

In HL2, don't forget throwing the can at the guard after he tells you to pick it up. I found that one by accident; I wasn't going to let him talk to me that way, lol.

Darkest of Days had some bizarre achievements. Punch a horse, drown yourself, blow yourself up, and protect the game developers in a secret mission. Is it shameful to say I have 1000g/1000g in this game?

http://www.xbox360ac...s/achievements/

I just picked that up the other day. The story sounded too bizarre to pass up :) Thanks for the achievement link. icon_thumbsup.gif

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/darkest-of-days/achievements/

Heh. I had forgotten about that game.

I liked the first Civil War game on the 360 and swore I'd eventually get this one.

Thanks for reminding me.

Those last two don't sound hard at all!! LOL

Bomb Technician 25

Kill yourself with an explosive device.

Tethered Swimming 25

Die of suffocation underwater.