IGNORED

Rise of Nightmares details emerge

xg4bx

Introducing Rise of Nightmares, a truly mature experience for Microsoft Kinect. Survive one hellish night as you fight hand to hand against undead enemies and mad scientists using the hands-free controls of Microsoft Kinect. Using knives, chainsaws and your bare hands, rip your foes limb from limb while uncovering the location of your kidnapped wife.

Use your whole body to fight the undead horde with physical brutality. Rise of Nightmares is an intensely immersive experience that brings horror to life like never before.

Navigate through Viktor’s castle with free movement control, uncover the secrets held within and delve deeper into his the mind of a madman.

http://galaxynextdoor.com/post/5972776618/new-rise-of-nightmares-details-emerge

hopefully this turns out well. it sounds right up my alley and will hopefully be the killer app kinect has been waiting for.

hopefully this turns out well. it sounds right up my alley and will hopefully be the killer app kinect has been waiting for.

If this pans out I would probably consider snagging a Kinect.

You know this is right up my ally as well. Be hard to resist if this gets killer ratings.

As it stands, sounds like a real blast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So...I picked up rise of nightmares today. The game control mechanics are clunky and quite aggravating. I somewhat expected this, but I was hoping to be proven wrong. I gave it about 20 minutes and decided to come back to it. Better to do that than drop kick my Kinect out the window. :grin: