IGNORED

New 5200 poster

Allan

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A seller just listed a couple of these on eBay in great condition for a good starting price. Interesting story about their provenance too. I don't think we can list auctions here, but just search for Rescue on Fractalus and Ballblazer posters. They seem to be smaller versions of the OP's.

A seller just listed a couple of these on eBay in great condition for a good starting price. Interesting story about their provenance too. I don't think we can list auctions here, but just search for Rescue on Fractalus and Ballblazer posters. They seem to be smaller versions of the OP's.

Yes, that's a good price. They are the same size as the posters I have. The Ballblazer one has a rip but it's not to bad.

Allan

That looks awesome!!! Is that your game room? Or is there other stuff in more rooms?

That's my game room. I try to keep my collection under a certian size. It's the perfect size for me although I wish I had more wall space for posters. :)

Allan

• 2 months later...