IGNORED

Sears Pong Sports IV Console - CIB

SlowCoder

I went ahead and snagged this Sears Pong Sports IV console. I watched this listing first and when it came in with 0 bids, I offered $35 shipped to the seller, and $1 for cover relisting costs (to add BIN). The seller was very nice, and took the offer. I figure it's at least a fair price, considering its condition, and considering other Pong consoles selling on eBay.

You guys think I did good, fair, or ripped myself off?

I went ahead and snagged this Sears Pong Sports IV console. I watched this listing first and when it came in with 0 bids, I offered $35 shipped to the seller, and $1 for cover relisting costs (to add BIN). The seller was very nice, and took the offer. I figure it's at least a fair price, considering its condition, and considering other Pong consoles selling on eBay.

Depends. According to the Pong Story website (http://www.pong-story.com/atpong2.htm) the avergae price for a Sears Pong Sports IV console with box and inner workings is $10-20. Assuming the unit is in good shape, it may be worth the value. But I'm not reall sure if this website is accurate either.

Depends. According to the Pong Story website (http://www.pong-story.com/atpong2.htm) the avergae price for a Sears Pong Sports IV console with box and inner workings is $10-20. Assuming the unit is in good shape, it may be worth the value. But I'm not reall sure if this website is accurate either.

The prices on that site seem quite low...if not dreamy in some cases. I'm not saying that it doesn't seem logical, but logical pricing and "real world" pricing are typically very different. I would be super psyched to find half of these dedicated systems for the price listed. Remember...it states that these prices are CIB with all of the inner packing and manuals.

IMHO...you got yourself a very nice deal.

The prices on that site seem quite low...if not dreamy in some cases. I'm not saying that it doesn't seem logical, but logical pricing and "real world" pricing are typically very different. I would be super psyched to find half of these dedicated systems for the price listed. Remember...it states that these prices are CIB with all of the inner packing and manuals.

IMHO...you got yourself a very nice deal.

Sure, like I said, no telling how old those prices are, or where the data comes from. The site DOES track all of the EBay auctions for the original Oddessey, which is helpfull. I would suggest those are 'real world' prices -- what you might pay if you find it in a thrift store, yard sale, Craigslist sale from normal person, etc. If you got it online or at a gaming store, you'd pay more, totally agree.