IGNORED

UNCHARTED 3: Collector’s Edition, Pre-Order Details for North America

xg4bx

As you can see in the image above, the Collector’s Edition comes with a functional Traveling Chest replica which stores all of the other aspects to our Collector’s Edition – exclusive Steelbook case for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, a full size replica of Drake’s belt buckle from UNCHARTED 3, a full size replica of Drake’s necklace which includes Sir Francis Drake’s ring, and exclusive statue of Nathan Drake from Sideshow Collectibles.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/02/uncharted-3-collector%E2%80%99s-edition-pre-order-details-for-north-america/

post-22906-0-62109000-1307058045_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Boo. I think I'd rather put a campfire out with my face than sit through another one of these on-rails-interactive-movie-graphics-wank-off bore fests.

Did you ever try a game from this serie?

99,95 is to expansive for me. I'll stick with a normal version.

Boo. I think I'd rather put a campfire out with my face than sit through another one of these on-rails-interactive-movie-graphics-wank-off bore fests.

Did you ever try a game from this serie?

99,95 is to expansive for me. I'll stick with a normal version.

Admittedly I never played the first one, but I borrowed #2 from a friend about a year ago, and still have it. I just quit playing it about 95% of the way through.. can't muster the motivation to finish it.

Visually very stunning indeed, but I found it to be style over substance. I quickly reached the conclusion that the game pretty much plays itself. I'm not anti-modern-gaming by any stretch, but I will never understand how games like this consistently find themselves on "best of" lists and the like. Your interaction with the game and the control inputs it requires you to make are so rudimentary that I don't know how it even passes as a "game". Ok, so I have to jump on that ledge, pull myself up, jump on another ledge, aim my gun at the bad guy walking in the same pattern as the last 10 times, kill him, then jump to the next platform, all in a strictly pre-determined sequence. When you eliminate the pretty graphics and sounds and distill the game down to its basic elements, it's more basic than Super Mario Bros. At least the latter required some skill and practice to succeed--all Uncharted takes is spare time and an internet connection.

Oh well, to each their own and all that.

I can't agree with you, but at what difficult setting did you play the game? In easy the ai wouldn't be to impressive, but crack it up to hard and it's a whole different game.

But as you already said, you don't need to like the game, it's your opinion and that is great. I don't like the mario games, because i find them repetitive.

• 1 month later...

I'm def. picking this game up...I most likely will pick up the CE since it comes with all that kool stuff but there are all these other games I gotta buy in Nov. besides Uncharted 3...So I'll have to see how my money situation goes before I make a final decision.