IGNORED

MineCraft Coming to Xbox360

xg4bx

Microsoft has just confirmed that Minecraft is coming to Xbox 360 this winter Exclusively

The game will be Kinect Enabled allowing players to create levels with the use of motion controls. The goal is to supply endless possibilities for the player by adding a new layer of gameplay. MineCraft, which is also on PC, will be console exclusive for the Xbox 360 and is slated to release this winter.

http://theparanoidgamer.com/microsoft-e3-minecraft-coming-to-xbox360-exclusively/

• 5 months later...

I know this post is fairly old, but I don't quite understand why anyone would pay money to Beta a game, unless they really just wanted to play the game early. In which case, you got what you paid for. I don't think the Developer has any moral obligation to sell or not sell their game to anyone they want. Am I missing something?

I never understood the allure of Minecraft and have never played or paid for it. But was the beta cheaper than the retail version for the PC which is $27? If it's cheaper, how can you complain? You got to play a game for cheap that you enjoyed.

I'm just hoping that Minecraft is reasonably priced for the 360. the videos look good for it.

and why did AtariAge get rid of the Youtube embedding?

• 7 months later...

This might be old news, but i'd like to share.

I ate my own words...(see above post) after playing the trial version i was happy to pay $20 for minecraft 360.

I play it alot with my son, but i play it ALOT on my own. A very awesome game....

It has the adventure of a Zelda game

and creative building of a Lego game

with a little survival game play at night.

Everyone here should give the 360 trial version of Minecraft a spin... fun stuff....

rick

• Like 1