IGNORED

Flashback 3 at E3? Is it real?

• 2 weeks later...

Basically I was asked to review over the units for Atgames and give them feedback, the systems were done, I was able to get them to correct the wrong Adventure II game in the units, informed them of the b/w switch issue with Secret Quest and some other things, but this product was already 99.9999% done so any recommendations won't be fully implemented until a later release from them.

It seems a shame that you guys at Legacy are working hard to put out a great product and they went behind your back to put this out. I don't see why they would have done this. It doesn't seem like they have any respect for the brand, which is especially strange it was, in fact, the marketers. After all, they're supposed to be nurturing the brand and, presumably, bringing it back. To be perfectly frank, they should be doing a better job on the XBox 360 ...

SD Support has now been removed from the FB3. I guess now I will have to wait to see if Legacy puts out something this fall.

Does this support a memory card? The Walgreens ad says "MicroSD card slot for game downloads." If I can load up several hundred games on a memory card I am going to buy one.

There is no slot for any sort of memory card.

I do like the fact that when you press START and SELECT simultaneously, the unit cycles back to the game menu.

Both Toys R Us and Walgreens were sold out for me. The Dollar General site no longer has the Flashback 3 on it. Is there any other place I can get one for around $25-$30?

The local Rite-Aid still had a few on the shelves for $40, but everyone who was selling them for $25-30 (TRU, Walgreens, Dollar General) is sold out. It looks like it was a hot seller on Black Friday. Some might show up in the post-holiday returns (and/or get donated to thrifts).

Both Toys R Us and Walgreens were sold out for me. The Dollar General site no longer has the Flashback 3 on it. Is there any other place I can get one for around $25-$30?

$30 at kroger, king soopers, city market, piggly wiggly, whatever the hell it is called where you live.