IGNORED

Dragons Crown

cimerians

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

9.5 out of ten. Not bad:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-dragon-s-crown-256505.phtml

I can never be sick of Beat em' Ups especially since Capcoms D&D collection came out recently I'm totally into it lately.

Just last weekend I played X-Men arcade and now Dragons Crown will be arriving for me (I pre-ordered it). :)

Just got my copy yesterday and so far I can see why the review above gave it a 9.5. It's utterly incredible thus far. I'm dropping everything I'm doing and focusing on this game. Going to play it tonight from the time I get home for at least 3-4 more hours. Maybe I'll order a pizza. :P

It's worth every penny no matter when you buy it. Now or later when the price drops...doesn't matter. This game should be in everyone's library at 50 bucks or 20 bucks. It's fantastic.

For people who do not like beat em' ups (Final Fight, X-Men\D&D arcade etc)....I think there is still value here especially if your an RPG or D&D nerd.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have to add the soundtrack is great. Need to make a note to find it someday.

Got about ½ way through the 1st quest when restarted and played it again. I was surprised at how different the 2nd run in the same area went. Same monsters and stuff but different drops (and I got hit a lot more lol).

Like I said....doesn't matter when or for how much....it's simply a must buy.

Did you, or anyone else who bought the game, get the free ArtWorks book that was available? While I don't have the game yet, I have a copy of the book and its really, really nice.

Did you, or anyone else who bought the game, get the free ArtWorks book that was available? While I don't have the game yet, I have a copy of the book and its really, really nice.

Yep. I got it. It's very nice as far as game bonus art books go. It's easily the best one in a few years. I feel like they're genuinely saying thank you for pre-ordering rather than just tossing something together at the last possible second.

Yep. I got it. It's very nice as far as game bonus art books go. It's easily the best one in a few years. I feel like they're genuinely saying thank you for pre-ordering rather than just tossing something together at the last possible second.

Me too, I got it and yeah it's really good quality and well done. I'm trying not to flip through it much because I don't want to know how the monsters look like. :P

For sure. I played through Muramasa and my wife played through Odin Sphere, and we're both looking forward to playing this one.

Me and the wife will be playing it this weekend. I've been on my own for now. She saw the sorceress and she said "Wow...ok. I want to be her".

Lucky me I guess.

lol

• 4 months later...

The game is now complete with the final update going live:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/12/20/dragon-s-crown-is-now-complete-with-fifth-major-update.aspx?utm_content=bufferd458c&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

"The new difficulty ups the level cap from 99 to 255." Whew...

Hopefully this game gets a greatest hits release with all the updates rolled into it.

• 6 months later...