IGNORED

Opcode website updated

opcode

I do really enjoy my Opcode Games!

Thanks Eduardo!

You're welcome...

Now, is someone getting Zelda 3DS midnight? I couldn't find a damn place helding a midnight event... I guess i will need to wait until tomorrow... :(

Finally a good game to play on my 3DS, It really needed a AAA title.......This is def. on my list to get. icon_smile.gif

Sidenote: Will you ever do another run of Space Invaders?

Thanks Eduardo!

You're welcome...

Now, is someone getting Zelda 3DS midnight? I couldn't find a damn place helding a midnight event... I guess i will need to wait until tomorrow... :(

Ocarina of Time is my favorite new-gen Zelda games ... I don't have a 3DS though :( .... but will wait till they get cheaper ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Eduardo!

You're welcome...

Ocarina of Time is my favorite new-gen Zelda games ... I don't have a 3DS though :( .... but will wait till they get cheaper ;)

I personally wish i would of waited to buy it. Me and the kids dont play it that much, They still play regular DS games instead. I did enjoy the Pilotwings game though.

Thanks Eduardo!

You're welcome...

I personally wish i would of waited to buy it. Me and the kids dont play it that much, They still play regular DS games instead. I did enjoy the Pilotwings game though.

I never enjoyed Pilotwings....

Nintendo should think to make a GOOD Metroid game!

The Gamecube version of Metroid makes me sick! .... what the hell is that? an Unreal clone or what?!

Metroid on SNES was a blast! .... they should based their works on this gem!

Thanks Eduardo!

You're welcome...

I never enjoyed Pilotwings....

The Gamecube version of Metroid makes me sick! .... what the hell is that? an Unreal clone or what?!

I guess it is more like wii sports resort than the original pilotwings.

I would love a new side scrolling metroid game! Just imagine it on 3ds or the wiiu.icon_smile.gif

Favorites so far are Samurai Warriors and Ridge Racer, with PES a close third.

Sidenote: Will you ever do another run of Space Invaders?

What?! Go ask your friend Harly.. :P

j/k. Seriously, I wish I could, but packaging costs a ton of money, I would need close to 80 orders to make some of my money back... So I don't know... Maybe once my new cartridge PCB is done, I could have a new run with high score saving feature... Perhaps if I add something extra like the Midway version of SI II, or one of the Taito games that use similar hardware like Lunar Rescue...

They did, it is called Metroid Other M. Too bad people didn't enjoy it, personally I found it a great game.

But man, we are getting really off topic here... :P

They did, it is called Metroid Other M. Too bad people didn't enjoy it, personally I found it a great game.

Yes indeed, but isn't it nice to talk to one another in a manner that is pleasant, constructive and informative. While criticism is good at time, it is most important that it is constructive criticism that had validity and thoughtfulness as it's basis.

Nice to see that everyone has decided to let sleeping dogs lie.

Yes indeed, but isn't it nice to talk to one another in a manner that is pleasant, constructive and informative. While criticism is good at time, it is most important that it is constructive criticism that had validity and thoughtfulness as it's basis.

Nice to see that everyone has decided to let sleeping dogs lie.

I do love to derailed a topic when its time to do so :D :lol:

I do love to derailed a topic when its time to do so :D :lol:

Okay then, here's my attempt to bring this thread back on topic. ;)

Are the projects listed in no particular order in the sidebar of the web site? I find it strange that Knightmare, Goonies and YAKF2 are so low in the list, given that they are so close to completion. Once the SGM is in the hands of ColecoVision fans, I figure you'd want to release those three games in rapid succession...

Also, references to the Memory Pack and Opgrade Module should be changed in the Rally-X, Knightmare, Goonies, YAKF2 and Gradius pages. You may want to review the "project status" messages at the bottom of those pages, while you're at it.