IGNORED

Duke Nukem Balls of Steel Edition

Mendon

I just picked up the Xbox360 Balls of Steel Collectors Edition and must say I'm very, very pleased! The bust of Duke is metal, not plastic. The Art Book is really well done. You also get a comic book, two poker chip's, a mini deck of cards, dice, a sticker and more.

This edition was one of the better collector editions I've ever purchased, and reminds me of the great packages that Working Designs used to put together.

Mendon

Oh.... and the game is a blast also. Damn Octobrains are a bigger annoyance than ever!

Mini-set of cards? Crap. I was hoping to play some poker in style. I love the nuke symbol on the cards, but mini? I wonder why? They think 6 year old are going to be playing this game! LOL

Thats the only con Ive found with this set. Im gonna have to try to find the fallout NV box set now

I've got the balls of steel version too, and I have to say, this is one of the nicest "collector" sets I've ever gotten. I've gotten quiet a few too, only thing close IMO was the halo3 with the mini master chief helmet, that was a LOT more expensive IIRC though.

Dukes chillin on my shelf staring at me wondering why I'm sleeping or on the internet or whatever instead of playing his game. :lol: :P

I've got the balls of steel version too, and I have to say, this is one of the nicest "collector" sets I've ever gotten. I've gotten quiet a few too, only thing close IMO was the halo3 with the mini master chief helmet, that was a LOT more expensive IIRC though.

Dukes chillin on my shelf staring at me wondering why I'm sleeping or on the internet or whatever instead of playing his game. :lol: :P

ROFLACOPTER....the halo cat helmet.

The MK with the fight stick made it to the top of my list. This is a nice bundle though.

Had to wait for 3 additional days after release for a BOS copy. I wasn't able to reserve my own BOS because gamestop sold out on preorders. Gamestop let me exchange my regular for the BOS and I paid the difference. So I got my duke on and later took someones BOS that they missed out on. Sorry I took someone elses BALLS OF STEEL :D

Edited by Ghost Soldier