IGNORED

Sunnyvale 4 switch

Ataritard

I saw one the other day at a flea market. I guarantee it is still there because the guy said he wouldn't take less than 200 bucks for it. Not because it said Sunnyvale but because it, and the ten or so games, was old and in mint condition. I pointed out to him that it said Sunnyvale on the bottom and that made it special. I don't know what it's worth but I didn't break the news to him that it's not $200.

How much do you think this system is worth?

I've got one and it's nice. I like that they have yellow paint up around the switches instead of the orange. And hey, made in the USA! I'd pay ~$25 bucks more for one, if in very good shape. So I'd say they are worth ~$50 bucks.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/128149-promo-version-or-not/page__p__1550892__hl__sunnyvale+4+switch__fromsearch__1#entry1550892

• Like 1

I've got one and it's nice. I like that they have yellow paint up around the switches instead of the orange. And hey, made in the USA! I'd pay ~$25 bucks more for one, if in very good shape. So I'd say they are worth ~$50 bucks.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/128149-promo-version-or-not/page__p__1550892__hl__sunnyvale+4+switch__fromsearch__1#entry1550892

Fine display Trinity :cool:

It's funny...I forgot about that thread you linked but I posted in it three years ago. Ahh...the good old days hehe

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Sunnyvale 4 switchers!?!? I thought most Heavy Sixers and early model Light Sixers were made in Sunnyvale. Was It early model 4 switchers that were made there as well or just run of the mill ones?

They were the earliest of them and quite different inside in some ways. Mine is a Rev-5 board while earliest I have seen in regular production systems have been Rev-12. They also had a nut&bolt holding down the voltage regulator and supports installed for the joystick ports. Also no anti-static foil strips yet.

4sw systems had problems with the ports breaking as Atari eliminated these supports.

Mine is not functional right now as I need replace an IC socket.

I'll upload some pics for posterity.

post-25215-0-99136400-1432925471_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-60354700-1432925506_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-62087500-1432925530_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-97100500-1432925569_thumb.jpg

• Like 1