IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

With all the respect in the world for this fabulous thingy... But why not concentrating on finishing other projects first?

Like the ultimate 1mb upgrade?

I really like all the inventions in atari 8bit land. But sometimes I think it is a bit too much, while other also interesting projects (like ultimate 1mb) should get more priority...

At least that is what I think.

It is the same with all those game ports. Before one great project is finished another one or two is already finished.

I hope the ultimate 1mb upgrades will be delivered soon :) so I hope all candles time will go to that project first now :)

Thanks!

Marius

• Like 2

With all the respect in the world for this fabulous thingy... But why not concentrating on finishing other projects first?

Like the ultimate 1mb upgrade?

I really like all the inventions in atari 8bit land. But sometimes I think it is a bit too much, while other also interesting projects (like ultimate 1mb) should get more priority...

At least that is what I think.

It is the same with all those game ports. Before one great project is finished another one or two is already finished.

I hope the ultimate 1mb upgrades will be delivered soon :) so I hope all candles time will go to that project first now :)

Thanks!

Marius

+1 :thumbsup: (although this is a joint effort and I don't think it took too much of Candles time)

Edited by orpheuswaking

remember that this project was hardware-wise ready for moths, as for vhdl code - i had to spent on it two or three "days"

and yes - more time should be spent on ultimate1mb, and yes again - it should be delivered (and will be) soon

thing is, if i don't switch, then i get bored, and you don't want me to get bored, do you? ;)

Robert, You just won SIDE cart - for getting true meaning of its name resolved ;)

LOL, I never thought of the name contest.

I now feel like that I'm at the counter of the supermarket where it turns out that I'm the one-billionth customer and get the contents of my shopping cart for free :D

Thank guys but I'm happy to pay for the SIDE cart as I'm getting one anyway.

Robert

remember that this project was hardware-wise ready for moths, as for vhdl code - i had to spent on it two or three "days"

and yes - more time should be spent on ultimate1mb, and yes again - it should be delivered (and will be) soon

thing is, if i don't switch, then i get bored, and you don't want me to get bored, do you? ;)

I understand. I forgot about that, and indeed: working on one project might get you bored. I know it from my own projects... the last 'steps' are always the heaviest.

And a bored candle... no that is not what we (I) want!

So keep doing the great work.

Greetz

Marius

I'm interested in 1.

I may just ask you to add one to OrpheusWaking's order to save a few bucks on shipping, if it's ok with him.

Guess I should check with Orph ...

If it saves on shipping that's cool with me Fres, anyone else in Indianapolis or along the I70 corridor between Indy and Dayton Ohio is welcome to ship to mine and I'll deliver them.