IGNORED

Opcode game sale

opcode

• 2 weeks later...

I received Magical Tree and Road Fighter last night. I'm so impressed by the quality of the workmanship on the box, manual, and cart label. And as for the games...wow! Really, really good stuff. Woo hoo!

Magical Tree is addictive. I have found several areas in the game that allow for leeching.

There are very, very few platform games that I enjoy, but Magical Tree is one of them. And this implementation is fantastic!

Im on the fence on buying pac-man collection, pac-mans are just so damn hard, I cant get very far :-D

I say "Just buy it"

haa i would expect you to say that ;) ;)

I would say the same thing. Even if you're no good at Pac-Man or Ms Pac-Man, you should buy the game just so you can appreciate first-hand how well it reproduces the original arcade games.

Magical Tree is addictive. I have found several areas in the game that allow for leeching.

There are very, very few platform games that I enjoy, but Magical Tree is one of them. And this implementation is fantastic!

I discovered a good spot for leeching but I can't exactly tell you which level it is - only describe it.

On one of the screens at the very top, right before you climb the ladders, on the left hand side there will be two long vines: the one on the left is empty and on the right is a cocoon. Climb the vine on the left up to the branch where you will see two acorns to your right. Drop down and collect the acorns. Then drop down to the branch below. You can repeat this process indefinitely.

I discovered a good spot for leeching but I can't exactly tell you which level it is - only describe it.

On one of the screens at the very top, right before you climb the ladders, on the left hand side there will be two long vines: the one on the left is empty and on the right is a cocoon. Climb the vine on the left up to the branch where you will see two acorns to your right. Drop down and collect the acorns. Then drop down to the branch below. You can repeat this process indefinitely.

Oh, no! Now that you've told me, I'll be tempted to do it. :)

I hope to re-release the game with added high score table save and improved sounds and performance. Just in time for the 10th anniversary next year... ;)

For now i wouldn't mind a copy without high score table save and inferior sound and performance ;)

Opcode posted the rom, you can play it on your multi-cart if you have one.

I seem to 'stumble' on certain things by chance lately :).

And in the same manner I found this Multi-card from Atarimax. Let me tell you san-d-2000, it is a very great product!

Even though I almost have all the games I put on it on several carts, its so much more handy to just have to insert the one cartridge.

And navigating its menu is very easy. I'd say, get one soon (of course if you have the cash). And the price was nice too (got to love the cheap dollar!).

:)

I have bought all games and the multicart. There are games you can't buy that only exist in ROM. True you can play them on an emulator then but I would rather play them on the real machine. So having the SD multicart has been a godsend. Plus it came with mario bros and mr chin which if you do not already have you can't buy anymore because they are all gone. Two very great games that would cost more than the price of the SD cart if you tried to buy them now adays.

• Like 1

I collect 'all' games but in all fairness, since my budget often is smaller than my wishlist, I have maybe half of the original games so far. Maybe this is also because I like them CIB. Loose carts I usually give away unless its one of those games I don't expect every find complete.

Having those also on a multicart is very handy, especially when my kids want to play on the CV. Now they dont have switch games by physically removing carts and placing them again.

ColecoDan is right, I think 1 auction for Mr Chin is up on ebay, the askingprice is unbelievable (over 400 euros!) so I'm glad it was included on the multicart :).