IGNORED

user created Little Big Planet 2 levels

I picked up Little Big Planet 2 on the weekend and I have seen on TV some amazing user-created levels. Does anyone know a good website for finding them?

For example, I have seen LBP 2 reviewed on TV (a Canadian review show we have here called Reviews on the Run) and they showed how some users have recreated arcade-perfect renditions of Donkey Kong and Pac-man in the game. But if I go into the LBP 2 community within the game itself and search for Donkey Kong I get millions of hits and some take a while to load before I can see them. Then I discover after all that what I finally got is a not very good level I have just spent all this time looking for and downloading.

Is there a good website for viewing these levels? Maybe one that lists them by popularity or creator name?

I tried LittleBigLand but only a handful of Donkey Kong levels appear if I do a search.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Good news folks, I figured it out on my own.

In the Community menu you can search by text which was what I was doing. Well in the same menu there’s also … I think Highest Rated or something or other … but don’t bother looking there, that’s not it either. There’s a third option though called Mm Picks which is clearly Media Molecule (the developers).

So go into Mm Picks and lo and behold both the Donkey Kong, Pacman, and many more are right there! I hearted them so I can easily navigate to them anytime. I also found a few sweet pinball tables as well as an Asteroids rip off called Vectroids.

Just thought I'd pass this along in case other LBP2 players want to see what I was on about. The Pac-man and Donkey Kong levels must be seen to be believed! Amazing!