IGNORED

Season 5 Round 1 *Jumpman Junior*

Nearly got passed level 4...

I found invisible ladders on level 3! Helps get a sizable bonus :cool:

Invisible ladders!!!

Never seen those ... and I've being playing regularly for more than 25 years!

Can you give us more info?

HAHA, I just started this game... I did play on C64 before but only a few times.

Well, the ladders that are visible are in the middle going up and down, BUT!

There's a way to climb up/down left/right freely... when you're situated on the platform, (any left or right platform) by walking over left on left or right on right.. your guy will go into a (arms stretched) position. This means he's on the invisible ladder!

So just move the controller up/down and he will move with ease, and grab the red things and get back on the ladder and go up or down!

I hope this isn't an emulator glitch ;)

I'll take a screenshot if you cannot find 2 sets of ladders.

:cool:

I was not able to do that on the console.

I tried in blueMSX and couldn't find any invisible ladders either.

To answer your Question Irananka, I used meka emulation. Which is a sega master system one, but

plays Coleco as well.

My score doesn't cause any changes in position, so its ok it stays but should be closer to 7ks due to the ladder issue confusions, but since I earned [1] point it doesn't make a difference if I take my 3ks or 6ks score I did before hand and before extra ladder help.

To answer your Question Irananka, I used meka emulation. Which is a sega master system one, but

plays Coleco as well.

My score doesn't cause any changes in position, so its ok it stays but should be closer to 7ks due to the ladder issue confusions, but since I earned [1] point it doesn't make a difference if I take my 3ks or 6ks score I did before hand and before extra ladder help.

There was clearly no intention to cheat and you were quite honest about the glitch in Meka. It actually appeared to you to be a hidden feature in the game - although this now seems unlikely as others have not found it on other emulators or on the CV console.

If yours was a top three score then I'd look to make an adjustment - as this isn't the case I will leave as-is.

Edited by Ikrananka
  • Like 1