IGNORED

Should I sell Ms. Pac-Man arcade hack?

Jr. Pac

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I am just a beginner at hacking, so don't be expecting a Nukey Shay or PacManPlus quality hack.

I think that's what some people were trying to get across. A beginner might want to hack at least a handful of games to get the practice he needs to make a higher quality hack that is worthy of selling.

You seem to go back and forth between "I'm just a kid and this was done in 5 minutes for the fun of it" to "I worked so hard on this hack that my fingers are bleeding, so I deserve to get paid." Working hard on something doesn't automatically mean you can get money for it. No matter what amount of work you put into it, the quality has to be high enough to be worthy of selling.

Some people will buy any cartridge, no matter how good it is because they have a sickness similar to hoarders. It makes them have to own anything on a cartridge. Don't feed their sickness. If you make sure anything you sell is the highest quality possible, at least you won't be harming these poor souls.

Of course I'm no happy! Look at me I'm a big fat hoarder! I got a bigger collection than you do! I got more Donkey Kongs than a Chinese phone book! I've not seen my willy in two years which is long enough to be declared legally dead!

I can't stopping buying. I buy Atari carts because I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy because I buy Atari carts. It's a vicious cycle. If you'll excuse me there is someone I have to get in touch with and forgive, myyyyyyyself....... Sorry. I farted. :(

Of course I'm no happy! Look at me I'm a big fat hoarder! I got a bigger collection than you do! I got more Donkey Kongs than a Chinese phone book! I've not seen my willy in two years which is long enough to be declared legally dead!

I can't stopping buying. I buy Atari carts because I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy because I buy Atari carts. It's a vicious cycle. If you'll excuse me there is someone I have to get in touch with and forgive, myyyyyyyself....... Sorry. I farted. :(

You Fat Bastard!

• Like 1

I assume since he's young he ment to say chores*?

Also Jr. Pac could you change the 'rectangle' shpped dots to actual 'dots' for the hack?

Side Note: LMAO! A bike!...I don't think Jr. Pac was born in 1989 :ponder:

I'm betting he was talking about "shoes". Just looking at the keyboard the R and E are pretty close so it would be an easy typo. Also, he was talking about saving money for something. I never saved money for chores, I should have though. I could pay someone else to do they that way!

If you don't care about my hacks, DON'T READ THE THREADS! This stared out as a fun weekend project, and then people started saying that I should sell it when it's done, so I was almost done with it, and then all you haters started saying not to.

If you don't want to hear "Nah, it's pretty weak, don't sell it", then DON'T CREATE A POLL TITLED "SHOULD I SELL MS. PAC-MAN ARCADE HACK".

• Like 1