IGNORED

Atari Portfolio Parallel Port Transfer Software

Tempest

• 4 months later...

Did you ever get a copy of the transfer program? You wrote this months ago, so I'm guessing you did. I have the original floppy with the FT.COM file if you need it, but even with it, I'm still having trouble getting my Portfolio to communicate with the PC.

You, uh, you wouldn't happen to know how, would ya? :D

Did you ever get a copy of the transfer program?  You wrote this months ago, so I'm guessing you did.  I have the original floppy with the FT.COM file if you need it, but even with it, I'm still having trouble getting my Portfolio to communicate with the PC.  

You, uh, you wouldn't happen to know how, would ya?  :D

Rimmer! Me bestest buddy, me old palsy walsy, me chum! Where you been eh? Sewing ship issue name labels on your condoms again? Putting your drawers on coat hangers? Alphabetizing your Hammond Organ CD collection? C'mere and sit a spell and I'll play you a tune on the guitar; that is if Cat didn't take all my strings again to floss his teeth.

(In other words cool handle - how come I haven't seen you around before now?)

Rimmer!  Me bestest buddy, me old palsy walsy, me chum!  Where you been eh?  Sewing ship issue name labels on your condoms again?  Putting your drawers on coat hangers?  Alphabetizing your Hammond Organ CD collection?  C'mere and sit a spell and I'll play you a tune on the guitar; that is if Cat didn't take all my strings again to floss his teeth.

(In other words cool handle - how come I haven't seen you around before now?)

You know the rules! If you want to play the guitar, you must go out the airlock. You can annoy deep space for a while.

(In other words, thanks! Combining my 2 favourite loves, Atari and Red Dwarf. It took me years to record all of the RD episodes off my grainy PBS station. That god they've finally started coming out on DVD!)

I've been around, here and there. I mostly hang out in the Jag and Lynx forums, occasionally visiting my old friends the 8-bit and ST forums.

Cheers!